다섯개

Help me

Leejin

 

I watched them over by the booth talking up a storm. My plan worked! I just hope she didn't turn him down or say anything mean, because this chick can be bold at times. It's scary.

 

After having my little moment squealing to myself, I saw Namjoon making his way over back to the counter so I tried to act as if I wasn't watching them talk the entire time.

 

"How'd it go?" I didn't realize that when I asked him how it went, I sounded a little too excited.

 

"Not too bad, she did reject my offer to go to the exhibit, but she did say she would go with me after getting to know me." By now he was smiling from ear to ear, playing with the tray that previously had Dae Hee's order on it.

 

"I guess we could say that you're making some type of progress."

 

"I guess so."

 

"Did you guys decide on day to hang out or anything of the sort?"

 

"Oh, yeah. I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies on Friday and she said sure."

 

I started squealing and ended up squeezing his face because of how happy I was. "YAY!! I'm so happy for you. First you'll start out with getting to know each other, then you'll start to like each other, and then you'll both confess your feelings to each other and then eventually start-"

 

"What are you rambling about now? What is he gonna start?"

 

. I hope she didn't hear the first part or else I'm dead meat.

 

"Dae Hee, when did you get here?" I asked, not realizing I was still holding Namjoon's face.

 

"Like a few seconds ago. Am I interrupting something here or?" She asked confused looking between Namjoon and I.

 

We both spoke up at the same time. "No!"

 

"No, there's nothing going on here. Just having a little talk with my new friend." I said awkwardly after releasing his face from my hold.

 

"Okay. Well I'm gonna head back home now. See you guys!" She waved goodbye and we waved back at her.

 

"Well then." Namjoon said before we headed back to work.

 

 

 

Owen

 

As soon as I stepped inside, the first thing that came out my brother's mouth was him asking about my whereabouts.

 

"Where were you?" He said while looking at his bowl of cereal.

 

"Well good morning to you too my dear brother."

 

"Don't avoid the question." 

 

"I was at a friends house. We were drinking and I got too drunk, so she let me stay for the night."

 

His head perked up and he had a smirk etched on his face. "She?"

 

Before I knew it, he decided to cut me off with his shouting. "Don't even-" 

 

"DID YOU HIT IT?! MY LITTLE BABY'S ALL GROWN UP NOW!" He said while wiping away his fake tears and coming towards me to give me a hug.

 

"No. Just because I was drinking with a girl, doesn't mean that the outcome is gonna be me having with her. I'm not like you, you know."

 

"Harsh. But it's not my fault the ladies love me. Who would want to resist this?"

 

"Ew, stop before you make me throw up." I held my stomach and mimicked someone throwing up.

 

I made my way upstairs to my room before he could say anything else to me.

 

It's now 10:36am and I don't know what I should do. The first thing that popped into my head was an image of Dae Hee.

 

She really is pretty. I'm surprised that she doesn't have a boyfriend. I wish I could've stayed a little longer so I could've gotten to know her more. But of course I had to let my worrisome brother know that I was alive. An idea popped in my head, so I decided to text Dae Hee.

 

Me:

Hey home skillet biscuit .

 

Dae Hee:

Well hello there, lol

 

Me:

Are you busy later? Because I wanna do something , but I want you to come with me.

 

Dae Hee:

Idk... I'll let you know if I'm up for it. What time did you want to carry out this plan of yours?

 

Me:

Around 6-6:30ish. Don't want to wait too long.

 

Dae Hee:

Okay. I guess I'll go with you.

 

Me:

Yay! I'll come pick you up. See you later.

 

Dae Hee:

See ya~

 

 

Now all we have to do is wait for the time to come. I'm gonna try and make a move tonight. Hopefully she won't mind opening up to me. I took a deep breath and drifted of to sleep.

 

 

 

Dae Hee

 

Owen just texted me saying he wanted to hang out later. And I agreed. There goes me planning to watch my shows and lay in bed all night.

 

If anyone really knows me, they would know that I'd rather stay home all day, than go outside and mingle. I didn't like people, much less conversation going with them.

 

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips, my dip, and a bottle of water and headed back to my room to watch my show.

 

Shortly after, my phone started ringing. Waking me up from the trance my TV had me in.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Dae Hee.."

 

My once relaxed form tensed up at his voice. I responded back to him, not showing any type of emotion.

 

"What the hell do you want? Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?"

 

"I know, but I really need to talk you."

 

"No."

 

"Please, I promise I won't waste your time."

 

"It's a little too late for that, isn't it?"

 

"Dae Hee, don't do this."

 

"Do what? Treat you just like how you treated me? Like a worthless piece of ?" I spat at him over the phone.

 

"When did I-"

 

"Oh come on, cut the bull. Grow the up and realize the mistake that you made. Cause let me tell you, it wasn't a small one."

 

"Look I know I hurt you really bad and I'm honestly and truly sorry for ever doing so. If you just give me the time-"

 

"See, cause no. That is one thing I will never do again. Never again, will you Park Seungmin, ever get the time of day from me. Cheong Dae Hee. You better ing remember that. I'm not the sweet and innocent Dae Hee that you used to know. You broke me and I'm gonna make sure that you never forget that." After saying what I said, I hung up and made sure I blocked the number. Don't want him to call me again. I've been tortured enough.

 

I was all types angry. The fact that he had the nerves, the audacity, to call me and ask for my time and forgiveness? Tch, boy bye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+ someone help. me.

This chapter is short and corny, and my brain is dead. I can barely think of anything to write.💀

 

Oh! Before I forget. Merry Chrimuh and a Happy New year. I hope you're all happy and enjoy your life to the fullest. Unlike me, don't be like me who all the time and is forever depressed. :)