Help Me

Help me

Dae Hee's POV

 

 

 

Cheong Dae Hee. 

20 y/o.

5'7.

Currently in college and trying to get my life together.

 

08/23/17

"Welcome to Miss T's Tea's and Drinks! What could I get for you today?" they guy at the counter said sounding extremely happy.

 

"Hi, could I get a Kiwi-Strawberry Fruit Tea?" 

 

"What size?"

 

"Um, a medium please" 

 

"And your name?"

 

As soon as he said that, I looked at him as if he had two heads.

 

"For what?" Which came out rather rude when I asked him.

 

"So I can put it on the cup... They call you to let you know when your drink is ready."

 

I mentally face palmed myself in the head and apologized to the cashier.

 

"Sorry, it's Dae Hee. I'm not used to this since I don't go out much"

 

I then proceeded to pay for my drink after my little mishap. I then went to a booth by the window and sat. 

 

After about a few minutes of waiting, my name was called, so I went for my drink. But the worst thing I could ever think of happened. 

 

Seongwon.

 

The one person I've been trying to get away from. My ex.

 

"Dae Hee"

 

Oh how I missed those times when he would say my name. He made it pleasing for me to hear him say it. But of course I won't say that to him. He hurt me.

 

"Don't say my name as if we're on good terms. What are you doing here and what do you want?" my voice was laced with anger and hurt.

 

"Ahh, haven't seen me for 2 years and this how you greet me?" He laughed whilst walking closer.

 

After getting my drink, I took up my stuff and left, not wanting to be in his presence any longer knowing that I'll get hurt if I stay.

 

"Dae Hee! DAE HEE!" He repeatedly called after me, but I continued walking without looking back. 

 

He's in the past and he should stay there. If I turn around now, Lord knows that I might do something stupid and regret it in the long run.

 

*Flashback to 2 years ago*

3/23/15

 

"Seongwon-ah... Please tell me this isn't true!" 

 

I screamed at him while I was looking through his phone. 

 

"Tell me that this is just prank you're trying to pull on me!!!" 

 

My hair? A mess. My thoughts? A mess. Me? A mess. This whole situation? A mess. Everything that's happening right now is a mess.

 

At this point, you can see tears rolling down my face. I was angry, furious, frustrated, hurt. All the words you could think of to describe my current mood. The guy I loved was having an affair with my bestfriend. The girl I called my sister, my other half, the girl I told everything to. 

 

Apparently this started a month after I got together with him. Whenever we were together, he would leave at 8 telling me that he had to go take care of his mom. And I didn't think much of it, because his mom was indeed sick and needed to be taken care of. 

 

The only thing I knew about was that his dad would stay with her during the day, then leave and go to work whilst he came home and took care of her. But no one told me that they eventually got a caretaker for her. I didn't know that the guy I dated for a year, was cheating on me with my best-,correction, EX bestfriend. I don't even want to think about the things they could've done.

 

Lord knows they probably ed each other too. Wouldn't be too surprised if she had a kid by him in the near future since they're so in love with each other.

 

"I'm sorry Dae Hee." Thats all he said. Nothing else. 

 

"Ha! Sorry?! You can both go yourselves. Like you haven't been doing that." I mumbled that last part to myself, not really caring if he heard it.

 

"C'mon. You can't do this to me! You know I-" 

 

"What do you mean to you? So this about you now?" 

 

At this point, I'm laughing as if I'm crazy and running my hand through my hair.

 

"Please, tell me how this is affecting you. Cause last time I checked, I was the one who was cheated on. NOT you!"

 

"Dae H-"

 

I cut him off once more, yelling at him.

 

"DON'T SAY MY NAME!!"

 

*End Of Flashback*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate how you still have an effect on me, even though I hate for what you've done.