Chapter T H R E E

Only u My Beautiful TaeTae

As usual, go to school early in the morning, lunch time, and lastly go home and sleep. Days didn't feel, it was two months Taeyeon already school at ACS college and her relationship with Tiffany had not been developed. Tiffany is still cold against Taeyeon. They never talked each other as Taeyeon didn't have courage talked with Tiffany and also TIffany wanted to throw her feelings towards Taeyeon because she knew Taeyeon already had a boyfriend but that's actually Taeyeon's brother.

But tonight, they hold a party at their school just for fun and there's also have a special game that we didn't know because it's secret.

Taeyeon's POV

Today I have no class, I and I just woke up from sleep, I've seen the clock .. it's noona already and tonight, we have some kind of party at school. Truthfully, I don't want to go but sunny force me. Damn! Now I have to prepare for tonight. and prepare what should I wear tonight, suddenly I heard some knocked on my door and appeared my mom and tell me to go downstair to meet dad's friend. I sighed but nodded and said that i'm going shower first and later I will go down. She nodded and walked away.

I sighed and make my way to the bathroom. After 5 minute of showering I take my cloths at closet. It's a grat t-shirt with the name 'Goodbye bad luck, Good Riddance' and my summer short.

https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g4-M00-E2-67-rBVaEVc73d2AL08SAACeD4m5l9Y334.jpg/home-clothes-for-women-summer-shorts-sets.jpg

After finished, I'm walked downstair. As soon my feet touch the down floor, I heard my sister laughing at backyard. Why made her so happy? It must be my dog, yes! I have two dog named ginger and zero but turn out it's Tiffany. Tiffany?! Why she's here? No no no! Why her dad friend with dad too? OMG! It can't be! Before I walked away, Tiffany already saw me and guess what? Her face also look shocked with hanging open.

Hey Taeyeon, meet Mr. Hwang, and Tiffany, his daughter.” Dad said and smiled. Before I talked, Mr. Hwang bit it.

No need to introduce, what a small world right?.. so, she's your daughter?” Mr. Hwang asked and smiled to me. I awkwardly smiled and bowed to him.

Yeah. So, you two already know?” Dad asked confused. Mom also look confused while staring at me to Mr. Hwang back and forth.

Yeah~ my daughter also know her, right Miyoung?” Mr. Hwang said and looked at Tiffany who was frowning.

Dad! Don't call me that name! You know I hate it!” Tiffany said. I chuckled, she heard me chuckling, and throw me a dead glared. I gulped quickly looked away from her to my mom.

Okay okay. So, Taeyeon-shii.. tonight you come right?” Mr. Hwang asked. I nodded and said.

Yes Mr. Hwang, I'll come and call me Taeyeon only Mr. Hwang.” I smiled and sit down beside mom but she pushed me to sit beside Tiffany. I throw looked at my mom and she whispered.

Talked to her. You marron!”. I adjust my sit so I can comfortable sit beside her but my heart beat faster. I put my hand at my thigh and looked at my sister who playing ball with ginger and zero. I felt her stare on me, but mostly at my thigh because i'm wearing summer short. I tapped my thigh because of regretting didn't wearing long pants. I heard she whispered with flirtes voice that I've ever heard.

Nice thigh. Milky white skinned” I looked at her and she have a smirked on her face and her lips as she still staring down at my thigh. I blushed and looked away from her but don't forget to said “Byun!”

Taeyeon-nah, call your brother. He must played his game at his bedroom. Go!” Mom ordered me. I nodded and stand up. I felt her stare at my . I fake coughed and she quickly looked away and her face really red from embrassment. I chuckled and walked to my brother's bedroom.

I knocked first and heard him siaid 'come in'. I looked around at his bedroom and really messed. Boys always like that. Mess and that was tired not them but ours or maid.

Oppa! Can you please don't messed around in your room? Poor mom if she saw this! You better end those damn games or I will tell mom that you messed around your room and mom will take back that games.” I threteaned him eventhough his older than me, I don't care. He groaning but listen what i'm saying. I smirked and tell him that mom want he meet dad's friend which is bring him groaned again. I laughed and going out from his bedroom. I saw Tiffany go out also from bathroom. She saw me and walked towards me with her smirked on the face.

Tiffany's POV

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Taeyeon also out of one of the rooms, which is her brother's room. I walked towards her with my teasing smirked. I love teasing her, she's so cute. Even though i'm cold to other who was barely i know, but when comes to her, i felt like i know her a year already and its cute when i'm teasing her.

"Hello! Are you exciting for tonight?” I asked and smirked. She clear and said.

Y-Yeah~ maybe..” She said and looked around.

"I'm looking forward to what clothes you will wear tonight." I'm teasing her. Before I walked closely to her, the bedroom beside her opened and walked out a man which is her brother. He look familiar and I felt embrassed. So, one month ago, it's her brother apparently. I thought it was her boyfriend, so it's mean she's single? Yeah~

He look surprised and awkwardly smiled to me. He introduce himself.

Hey, Sorry didn't know Taeyeon have friend here. I'm Jiwoong.” He smiled. I smiled back but it's fake one.

Hey too. It's okay. I'm Tiffany by the way.” I heard fake coughed and saw Taeyeon with her pissed off expression and pouted in her lips. It's look cute but I held my excitement to didn't pinch her cheek and kissed those kissable lips. I clear my throat and tell them I have to go.

Taeyeon's POV

When Jiwoong oppa looked Tiffany like someone meet his/her first love, it make me want to puke. It's irritated and felt want to push him away from her but still he's my brother.

Night comes and party will started at 8 pm until midnight. I'm now wearing a make up for look pretty and fix my black hair. I'm walked to my closet and bring those dress and my heels that I'm prepared earlier.

 [Taeyeon's dress]

I check for the last time before going out. I walked downstair and meet my family who at living room, watching drama but pause when they saw me with their mouth hang opened. I chuckled with their expression.

OMG, my daughter look beautiful.” Mom said and Dad agree. I blushed with the compliment.

Yeah sis, you look so hot. I'll date you if you're not my sister.” Oppa joked. Mom smacked his head. He has a pout on his face. I giggled and heard horn sound. It must be Sunny. I bid goodbye to them before walking out.

Don't drink too much Tae. I don't want anything bad happened to you okay?” Dad warned. I nodded and walked to sunny's car.

Bye Mr/Mrs. Kim!” Sunny said before drive off.

Woah unnie, you look beautiful.” Seohyun said at back seat. I turned around and saw she also look beautiful in that cute dress.

Thanks. Same to you. Look cute with that dress.” I said and smiled. She blushed and said thanks as well.

 [Seohyun's dress]  [Sunny's dress]

Well Taenggo, you better don't drink too much.” Sunny warned. I nodded and.

After that we arrived at school and saw the student already there. As soon we go out from the car, all student staring at us mostly at me especially Tiffany who was looking at me with her smirked on the face while walking towards me. Sunny and Seohyun leaving me behind with her.


===========================

I hope you guys like it~ and sorry for the cut.. it's already 2AM so, i'm sleepy.. later in the morning again..