Chapter O N E

Only u My Beautiful TaeTae

Taeyeon's pov

Ah morning comes, ready for new school, new friends. So, i'm gonna get ready!

"TAEYEON-NAH!! WAKE UP!!" Mom shouted from downstair.

"I'M WAKE UP ALREADY!!" I shouted back. I sighed and quickly go to the bathroom for showering.

After 5 minutes of showering, i ready to take my dress.

 (Taeyeon's dress)

After i'm already dressing, i quickly wearing a light make up and going downstair for breakfast. I saw my mother busy at kitchen so, i want to help her. I backhug my mother and kissed her cheeks and said.

"Morning mom!". "Morning Taenggo. Wow, you look so cute with that outfit. Maybe later I have my son in law." She tease me. "Mom!" I whined. She chuckled. Mom Can I help you?” I asked. She nodded and tell me what i'm gonna do. After a minute, the dishes already set in the diner table so, mom said to wake up my brother. I nodded and walking to my brother's room.

I knocked first but didn't hear any sound at his room so, i opened slowly and saw him still sleep with her weird position. I sighed and shouted.

"YAH!! WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" but didn't have any movement from him. I slapped his chest but didn't wake up. Suddenly i have idea. I smirked and slowly walked downstair to take a bucket and ice. After that i'm going again at his room and to his bathroom to fill the water in it. After that the bucket already full and slowly bring into his bed. I smirked and try again to wake him up but still, he sleepyhead. I slowly raised the basket, be careful that my shirt was not wet and slowly throw at his body. I quickly run into downstair while laughing hard. I heard he screaming upstair.

"TAENGGOO!!!!!" He shouted. I laughed so hard that make my eyes get teary. I saw my mom glared at me and make me shut up quickly. "Taeyeon! Sit down!" Mom said and i quickly sit down. I giggled and eat the food which mom provides and cook.

"Morning young lady." Dad greeting as his sit down at his chair. I smiled sweetly and continued eating until someone knocked my head hardly. I scream because it's hurt you know?

"Yah it's hurt!!" I pouted as my hand rubbing my back head. He smirked and eating his food.

"Dad, it's hurt!! He so mean!" I said to my dad but my dad didn't have any reaction. I saw at my corner eyes that his tongue at me. I'm fake to punch him but he didn't even flinch. He tease me again until dad said.

"Stop jiwoong! And eat your food!" He said sternly. He quickly eat his food because he scared of dad even myself. When his angry, you will peeing yourself in your pants because it's really scared! We quietly eating a food and i bid a goodbye to my dad and mom as my brother take me at my school.

After a 5 minute, i'm arrived at my new school and bid a goodbye to my brother but he stopped me.

"If someone bully you, tell me.. i will punch him or her. Okay?" He softly said. I nodded and kissed his cheek and bid a goodbye. Eventhough he always teasing me, he such a gentleman and care about me. He love me after all.

When i'm at hallway, student who talking to his/her friend staring at me. I felt uncomfortable until someone came up to me. I looked up and saw someone shorter than me but cute girl yet a boyish.
 [Sunny's dress]

She introduce herself. "Hi, i'm soonkyu but i prefer sunny.. you must be new student right?" She asked. I nodded and introduce myself also.

"I'm Taeyeon and yeah~ I'm the new student. Did you know where I can get the schedule?" I asked. She nodded and said she will take me there. I thanks her.

I knocked first and heard someone said inside 'come in'. I took a breath and opened the door.

"Hello. Welcome to ACS college. You must be the new student right? I'm Mr. Hwang Jason, just call me Mr. Hwang. And here your schedule." He said. I nodded and take it didn't forget to smiled and bow to him. He chuckled and tell me to going class. I bowed once again and said before walked out from his room.

"Thanks Mr. Hwang." I said and bowing. He nodded and continued his work. I walked out from the room and saw Sunny still standing there waiting for me. When she saw me, she quickly walking toward me.

"What schedule do you have?" She asked and i read what my schedule was.

"Good! You have a same schedule as me. So, we can go together and lunch later, i will introduce you to my friend." She said happily. I awkwardly smiled and nodded. We already infront of class and i took a breath and in with sunny beside me. When i'm with sunny inside the class, all student who talking to her/his friend staring at us mostly at me.

I felt down with their stare until sunny break apart. "Yah guys! Stop staring her." She said and pulled me with her to her seat. I sit down beside her. All student who staring at me continued what they doing until the class door opened and come in five beautiful girl yet a badass one with their cold face and the class became quietly and the teacher come in.

"Morning class. Sit down and keep quiet." The teacher said sternly. Guess what? He's so hot with that muscular body.

"Who was the new student? Come infront of the class." He said and sit down at his chair. I took my breath and come up infront the class as all student staring at me especially the beautiful girl with her cold face.

"Introduce yourself." He said as he looked at me. I nodded and staring all the class. I bowed and said.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon. I'm from Jeonju and please take care of me." She smiled with her dimple chin. They nodded and smiled. The boys smirked at me while the girls smiled to me but half of the girls glaring at me. I returned my seat again and it felt like relief.

The class started the lesson. After 3 hour studying, the class dismissed. Two subject really hard for me and one subject, i felt sleepy suddenly but i didn't want to get embrassed so, i keep wake up and lesson what his saying.

Lunch time already so, i walking at my locker to keep my stuff there. Sunny didn't with me, she said she have to do and meet her at cafeteria. When i turned around, i bumped into someone and the student who was walking stopped and looked at us mostly at me with their shocked face. I heard some student said

"OMG! She gonna get trouble for bump into her."

I quickly stand up and bowed to her multiple times until someone touch my shoulder and bring me to locker behind

me. I gulped as her face near me with her cold face.

"You better watch out when walking!" She coldly said and walked away, leaving me alone. The student who staring at us earlier, continued what they are doing. I exhaled my air and still standing here with my scared face until someone hand infront of me, waving me!

"Yah Taeyeon! Are you okay?" Sunny asked.Yeah~” I said and take my things like my phone at my locker and walked away with sunny at cafeteria to meet her friends. When we arrived at cafeteria, the student there really noisy and didn't keep their mouth shut up for a moment. Sunny saw her friends and dragged me there. She introduce me with her friend

"Hey guys, she's Taeyeon. New student. You guys better take care of her or i will punch your face. Understood?" She threteaned her friend. Her friend gulped and nodded.

"So, I'm Kim Hyoyeon, the greatest dancer in this school and this is my girlfriend named Nicole." She proudly said. I laughed and nodded. The girl beside her slapped her shoulder and smiled at me. “I'm sorry if you not comfortable around me.” The girl said which her name was Nicole. I shooked my head and said.

Nah, It's okay. I'll support!I smiled at her and she too.

"I'm Seo ju hyun but call me seohyun. The maknae of this group and can i call you unnie?" She asked innocently. I nodded and she give me a hugged and said thanks.

"So, Taeyeon.. what do you want to eat? I will take it." Sunny said. I shooked my head and tell her that i can go by myself. She nodded and pulled me to take a food. Before i walked away, the cafeteria door opened and the five girls earlier arrived. The student who was noisy become a quiet. I'm so confused now, whenever they arrived.. the student became quiet. Is they really that scary? I looked at them and saw one of the group that from earlier who i bumped staring at me. I looked away and quickly dragged sunny with me. I curiouse who are them and asked sunny who was take her food.

"Sunny, who are they?" I asked quietly. I don't want any student hear what i'm asking especially the girls earlier.

"They are so powerful in this school also Tiffany Hwang, one of the group is the daughter of this school, so if you get get near them, you will be out and mostly you will be getting bullied." She said quietly. I nodded and looked at them but our eyes meet with the girl from earlier. She raised her eyesbrow to me and i quickly looked down didn't missed a bit that she have a smirked in her face.

I felt she still staring at me but i didn't show any reaction at her eventhough my heart felt like being punch. After take our food, sunny and i go where her friend. I felt being watched but i don't want to know because i know she still staring at me with i don't know what she was thinking.

"Hey Taenggo. What with your face? Oh can i call you that?" Hyoyeon asked. I nodded. "Nothing." I said. She continued her eating and being lovey-dovey with her girlfriend.

"So, Taeyeon.. if you don't mind me asking... why did you move here not I don't like you here but why? You can answe but if personal matters, don't mind." Sunny said. I shooked my head and tell her my answer

"No no.. you can asked me that.. it's not personal.. my father have a job here so, he plan that we move out and i quickly agree because my old school really boring and many of bullied so, yeah~." I said. They nodded and eating their food until the bells ringing. All student throw their food and walked out. Me and sunny's friend who is my friends also walked out from cafeteria to my next class which is PE.

We quickly go to the locker room to change PE attire. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun already dressed and walked out. They said they give me a time to change and waiting me outside. I heard the locker door opened and I thought it's student who was change but turn out the Tiffany's gang. They looked at me up and down especially the girl from earlier and they looked away and started to change their outfit. The girl from earlier still staring at me with her hand crossed in her chest and started to change her attire too. I looked away from them and quickly change. I lifted my shirt and felt being watched and saw her. She has a smirked at her face but quickly looked away.

After I change, I quickly walked out but someone held my wrist and whispered to my ears.

You have a nice body.” After that she walked out with her friends. My face must be red. I held my cheeks and coughed. I walked out and saw Sunny waiting for me. When she saw me, she walked towards me.

Yah! You late! What are you doing there?” She scolded me. Sorry. Nothing.. my mom called me.” I lied. She nodded and dragged me at field where the student and teacher was.

Sunny, You're late! Run around the field” The teacher sternly said. Guess what again? The teacher was a boy. Very handsome and hot! Why in this school, the man teacher so hot and handsome with their muscular body. OMG! Yah! Your byun mind!' I scolded myself.

Sorry sir but it's my fault. She's waiting for me!” I defend sunny because that's my fault she's late. The teacher looked at me and sighed.

Okay and who are you young lady?” the teacher asked. I'm Kim Taeyeon the new student.” I introduced. If you didn't who I am, I'm Mr. Park so, go to the line over there.” He said and I nodded. I saw the girl from earlier staring at me (Taeyeon doesn't know Tiffany's name but later she will know). She smirked and talked with her friend.

Okay. I will divided a group because t's too many of you and I will tell who are you gonna be paired of. So,...” Mr. Park said one by one the name of student and lastly my name called and paired a woman named Tiffany Hwang. All student shocked and looked at me with their pity eyes and half of that, they are jealous. The girl from earlier walked infront of me and introduce herself.

I'm Tiffany Hwang and I want this to be end as soon as possible. So, don't be such an and let's work out.” she coldly said.

After 3 minute of scratching, Mr. Park said that we will played whatever we want. Sunny come out to me and tell me to played volleyball but I don't know how to play and she still forced me so, I agreed.

Yah sunny, I don't know how to play.” I whined. She taught me how to play and effective, I started clever. We played and played until a ball throw at my back and I fell. Sunny who infront running toward me and said if i'm okay.

I'm okay sunny. No need to worry.” I said painfully. I saw my knees bleeding and I think sunny saw it. She help me to stand up and help me to where the clinic was. I walking with Sunny's body support or otherwise I would fall. Suddenly someone take me with bridal style and saw Tiffany but her face still cold. I held her neck or I will fall until I felt she lay me down at one bed and saw I'm at clinic. The nurse come to me and clean my wound. I flinched and tell her to slowly. As soon she give me plaster plot, I flinched once again. I heard groaning.

Can you put it slowly? Why are you be nurse if you didn't even know how to be slowly?!” Tiffany angrily asked. The nurse gulped and bow to her.

Hey Ms. Yoon, It's okay. No need to apologise. I'm okay.” I said softly. She nodded and said.

Don't call me that. I felt old. Call me Bora.” She said. I nodded. I heard fake coughed and saw Tiffany looked at me with jealous. 'Jealous? Why? It must be my imagine. There's no she going to be jealous.' I said to myself.

Are you done?” Tiffany coldly asked. Bora nodded and tell me to be going. I bid her goodbye and started to stand up but fail. I fell back at bed behind me. I heard chuckled and saw Tiffany but when she know I staring at her, she turned her smiling face to cold one and help me to stand up. She held my waist and I felt my heart going to be burst because of closeness. We walked out from the clinic and I heard running and saw Sunny.

Hey Taeyeon-nah, are you okay?” Sunny asked. I nodded. She turned to face Tiffany and said.

Thank You Tiffany-shii. I will help her now.” Sunny said as she help me. Tiffany glanced at me to sunny and nodded. She walked away, leaving me with Sunny. Suddenly I felt empty with her warm hand.

Fortunately, there's tiffany carried you in bridal style or else, you will be waiting an hour to arrived here.” Sunny said and chuckled. I look at her confuse.

Why would to be an hour? It's like a minute to arrive here.” I said and looked at her weirdly. She shooked her head and said.

No.. an hour, Maybe she carried you in bridal style and you enjoy being her arm.” Sunny joked. I smacked shoulder and looked down.

Look, who's blushing now?” Sunny continued teasing me until we arrived at class.

After one hour, the class dismissed. Finally the school end! My phone ringing and I checked who's calling and it's my brother.

[Phone called] T- Taeyeon and J-Jiwoong

T: Hey, what's up!

J: What time your school end?

T: This time, why? Are you gonna pick me up?

J: Yeah~ mmm.. wait for me!

T: Okay. Don't late.

J: Okay and make sure you inside the school

T: Sure. I will wait for you but if you late, i'm gonna take the bus

J: No! Don't take the bus, it's dangerous. I will make sure.. on time so, bye.

T: Bye. Love u bro~

J: Love u too sis.

As soon as I have my things already in my bag, I walked out from the class. Sunny didn't with me because she said she have something to do so, she go back early. Hyoyeon with her girlfriend and Seohyun at library. So, i'm alone again. I sighed and wait my brother to pick me up.

After 4 minute, my brother arrived with his favorite motorbike. I jumped behind him and take his helmet to wearing it for safety. After that he drive off. Unware of me, someone watching with jealousy and drive off also.

 [Jiwoong's motorbike]

After that we arrived at home safely, I jumped and quickly put out the helmet out from my head. I give his helmet to him and run inside the house. The house quiet so, it's mean Mom and Dad have not home yet. I walked upstair at my room and shower. I take my pyjamas at my closet and wearing it except bra. I don't need it when sleeping.

 [Taeyeon's wearing]

After that I take my homework at my backpack and check any work for me to make it. As soon I finished my work, I heard mom shouted from downstair for dinner. I quickly walked downstair and hugged mom and dad who was tired from their work. After the dinner, I felt sleepy so, so, I lay my body to my bed and dreamland brought me.