Chapter Two

Dating Oh Sehun (For 5 Months)

"We're here." Sehun announced when we arrived at the school. He parked his car at the parking lot.


"Wow, look at your girls. They are literally waking up early just to wait you here." I said while looking at the fangirls.
Sehun laughed before grabbing my hand. "You're only my girl, now." He said sweetly and flashed his killer smile.'

r
I blushed at the sweet words, "What a sweet talker, maybe thats why many girls likes you." I annoyingly said and
crosses my arms like a kid. Sehun giggled, "Are you jealous? Aside from you and Eunshin, i dont talk to girls
like that, just some kind words." He said. My brow rose, "Like what?"


"'You girls look pretty today-" I cutted him off, "That is sweet not kind! That must be the reason why Eunshin looks
is always sad." I said, Sehun stratched the back of his neck. "I didnt know. I'm just being kind." He said.


I noticed the girls are waiting for Sehun to go out of the car. Sehun noticed it and went out. The girls started
squealing and trying to give Sehun their gifts. Sehun just smiled at them and went to the other door and opened
it. I went out and awkwardly stood there.


The girls went silence and stood frozen. After Sehun closed the door, He wrapped his arm to my shoulders and
pulled me closer to him. The girls gasped.


"Uhm... I want you guys to meet my girlfriend, Park Jaehee." Sehun announced and smiled. I just smiled.
The girls just stood there frozen, "Okay? Uhm Sehun, heres a gift for you!" One girl exclaimed and later on
the others copied the girl.


Being kind Sehun is, He took all the gifts from her fangirls. I helped him carry some because its too many.


"Oppa! When did you two started dating? Why we didnt know about this!" A girl whined. Sehun chuckled.


"We just started dating yesterday." He answered with a smile. I glanced at my watch, its almost time. I lightly
elbowed his abdomen, oooh! is that abs?


"Hey, its almost time now. We should get going." I said and Sehun nodded. "We should get going now. The bell
will start in 15 minutes." He said and started walking away, i followed him. When we reached the locker room,
many students are staring at us. I helped him put the gifts in his locker and after that we proceeded to go to
our class. Me, Sehun, Taehyung, and Eunshin are classmates, and yes it will be awkward.


I heard many students whispering.


"Wait? Jaehee and Sehun are dating? Since when?"


"Yeah, i didnt saw them together, not even once."


"I thought Jaehee likes Taehyung. I can see it when by the way she looks at her bestfriend!"


Sehun just grabbed my hands and interwined our figers, "Dont mind them." He whispered. I just nodded.
Even the students knew that i like Taehyung! But that Alien is so oblivious even if i'm sending him some hints.


When we arrived at the classroom, our classmates started conratulating us. I smiled at them, then i looked at
Taehyung's direction. Our eyes met, He smiled an waved at me, Eunshin is beside him. Gosh that smile!


I went to my seat, and took out my science book. I opened it and started reading. I saw Sehun going to my direction. "Hey."


I looked up and responded with a hum, "Can i borrow your phone?" He said. I didnt ask what for and i just gave him my phone. He started typing somthing, and after a minute he gave me my phone. I checked what the hell did he do to my phone.


Handsome Boyfriend Sehunny <3


I just rolled my eyes. He just grinned and went to his seat which happened behind me. Then Taehyung's seat
is infront of me. Wow, what a coincidence! I saw Taehyung turned around and stared at me. Then, he pouted, i can tell that he wants something.


"Yeah? Do you need anything Alien?" I asked and pinched his nose. "We two have our own lovelife now, but it
doesnt mean we cant hang out." He said and pouted. I chuckled at his cuteness! Dont do that boy cuz i'm falling deeper!


"Sure, How about we hang out atleast once a week?" I asked him. He grinned and agreed. Then, our professor came in. "Good morning, class."

//

 

"Hey, Sehun. Can we talk later?" Taehyung seriously said as he crosses his arms. I gave him a weird look, then i turned to Sehun. He is currently fixing his things, its lunch break.

 

"Sure." Sehun answered with a small smile. Taehyung just glanced at me and walked away, I wonder what's with him today, Is he sick?

 

"Do you know what we will gonna talk about?" Sehun asked me, he grabbed my bag and held it. So boyfriend material isnt he? I just looked at him while he grabbed his book. I always saw him do this to Eunshin. "Woah, you are serious in this dating thingy." I jokingly said. He turned to me with a smile, "Boyfriends do this right?" He said and walked, i just followed him.

 

"Not all." I exclaimed. I saw Taehyung and Eunshin walking at the hallway too, Taehyung looked really scary. Maybe i should ask him, i think he has a problem. I quickly took out my phone and texted him.

 

To: Alien :P

 

Hey, Are you okay?

 

I typed and send it after. It didnt took long when i felt my phone buzzed inside my pocket. I hurriedly opened the message.

 

From: Alien :P

 

I'm ok. Stressed about the Basketball tournament.

 

Oh, I forgot to mention that Taehyung and Sehun plays basketball. They are the varsity players of SM University. Who wouldnt be stressed? Assignments, Projects, Quiz, Test, and Practice. That boy must be tired, but Sehun doesnt look like stress, He's the captain and he's the one who needs more practice. I poked his arm, he instantly looked at me.

 

"Arent you tired?" I asked. He looks at me with confusion. "Why would i be tired? I'm just holding your bag. Aww, caring girlfriend. I'm fine, babe." He answered with a smirk and winked at me. I punched his arm, Babe? Yuckkk.

 

"I meant, youre the captain of the basketball team. Arent you not stressed or something? Assignments, Tests, Projects, and Practice?" I explained. His mouth turned 'O' when he understand what i'm saying. He shook his head while smiling.

 

"How? Look at Taehyung. He looks tired and stressed." I said while looking at Taehyung. Sehun chuckled. "We only practice once a week and its a secret how i manage to be cool and positive despite of that school works." He said while grinning. I pouted, "But i love how you cared at me, My Queen." When he said the word 'My Queen', I blushed. Its more cute than Babe.

 

"Aww, My Queen is blushing." He said and pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hands away and walks faster, "Shut up." I annoyingly said, I thought he will stop, but i know he wont when i saw his grinning face.

 

"Dont worry, My Queen. You're cute when your blushing." He said and walks faster to catch up with me. I just rolled my eyes and told him to shut up. But he didnt stop.

 

"My Queen. Your blushing face is cute, dont be mad." He teased me and wrapped his arm to my shoulders. I tried to get out from his grip but he's stronger. "You cant go away, My Queen."

 

I gave up, i let him tease me until we reached the cafeteria. Sehun is serious about being my boyfriend, he will do things like other boyfriends do, just to make Eunshin jealous. We went to a vacant sit.

 

"Jaehee, I'll order some foods for us. Anything you want?" He asked, I smiled because he's calling me on my name now. "Burger and Iced tea will be fine. Thank you." I said. He winked at me, "Anything for my Queen." He said and went to the line. I just smiled at his stupidness. He is treating me like his girlfriend, (technically i'am). Taehyung used to order our foods to, i will just sit here at my chair and wait Taehyung.

 

I glanced at the other table, I saw Taehyung and Eunshin laughing together. I'm lying if i said i'm not hurt. I averted my gaze to them, i might cry here.

 

"Dont cry. I'm hurting too, thats why we did this." I heard someone said. I looked up and saw Sehun holding a tray, he's smiling, sadly. He gave me the burger and iced tea. He ordered Kimchi fried rice and sausages. "Are you sure you will only eat burger? Here, try this." He said and he fed me some kimchi fried rice. I saw some students looking at us but i dont care anymore because i'm devouring the delicious taste of the kimchi fried rice. I fed him some of my burgers too.

 

He stared at my face, I just rose my brow. He suddenly leaned closer and wiped something on my chin using his thumb. My heart suddenly stops as he wiped it off. He smiled at me when he finished wiping it off.

 

 

Dont be this sweet to me, cuz i might fall for you, Sehun. And I know you wont catch me.