Practice Room Interactions- Mark Lee

Oneshots for Kpop-lovers Such as Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Mina, the last four weeks left of junior years seemed to get progressively worse. With all the teachers cramming in last minute exams and lesson before finals, there was barely any room to breath. Within the next three days not only did she have a research paper due, but she also had an exam in precalculus, a test in chemistry, and a project due for history. The amount of stress was overwhelming. 

Mina, unable to focus anywhere else, was left with only one location to actually get work done- the practice rooms of the isolated band hallway. In the very corner of the school's basement, six practice rooms, all the size of a small cubicle, often remained empty, abandoned even. Its seemed that few people in school actually valued the arts. 

Mina released a sigh and shuffled towards the door in the far corner of the music hallway. Rubbing her eyes she reached for the door handle. Before making contact, the door flew open to reveal a tall and lean looking upperclassman. His dark black hair was messy, but not enough to make his handsome face go unnoticed. His eyes were a soft shade of brown and his smile curved up lightly when they made eye contact. 

Mina gasped, falling backwards in surprise. The boy let out a small laugh. 

"Oh gosh, sorry about that." He leaned out a hand to help Mina to her feet again. "That was my fault, sorry about that". He bowed before reslinging his backpack over his shoulder. He scratched the bcak of his head unsure of what else to say.

Similarly, Mina looked around her at anywhere but the attractive guy in front of her. "What the hell do you say to an insanley a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter