Lost- Suga

Oneshots for Kpop-lovers Such as Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Had I known how confusing this city was, I probably wouldn't have come in the first place. Seoul was a screaming contrast to my small home town in America. The buzzing streets, and bustling mobs of people moving in variying directions didn't help my confusion on my current location. I gave an exasperated sigh and began treking towards the only cafe in sight. I pulled out my phone and immediately called my older brother, Jin, in frustration. The only reason I was here was to see him and he couldn't bother to pick me up at the stupid airport? "Someone give the boy an award," I mumbled to myself. "Label it Most Obnoxious Brother of the Year." I huffed again as the line began to ring. And ring. And ring. 

"GOD--" 

"Hello?" a deep voice picked up the phone, and before I could release my rage at him I realized the voice was the stark opposite of Jin's voice.

"...Uhh... hello?" Who the heck was this, and where was my goshdang brother.

"... who is this?" the voice grumbles, tone slightly annoyed as time progresses.

"...I-- Isn't this Kim Seokjin's phone number?" I cough, utterly confused. The voice was enrancingly deep, yet the uneasy feeling of a stranger answering my brother's phone was not comforting my hopeless current situation. I kept walking as i continued to listen. The load roar of the street forced me to cup my other ear in attempt to hear the speaker better.

"Oh, uh yes it is. Why, who is this?" the voice repeats.

"This is Maylee, Jin's younger sister..." I respond, trying my best not to shout into the speaker in attempt to be heard through the phone.

"What? Jin has a younger sist-- MAYLEE!" The deep voiced mystery-man was cut off my the voice I'd know anywhere. I blow a rasberry.

"Damn it, Jin, where the hell are you." I shout, no longer afraid of rasing my voice. 

"I should be asking you that, Pabo! I thought you said you're plane would land an hour ago."

"IT DID! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME GET ME." I scream into the microphone. I finally reach the cafe, and shove the door open in annoyance. "I'm totally freaking lost now and I have no idea how to find your stupid company building." I groan. Cities were definietly not your thing. From where you came from, the biggest town was probably with one movie theater, a shopping mall, grocery store, and a couple restaurants. No more, no less. Nonetheless, even the biggest town in Connecticut couldn't have prepared you for the mobscene that was the heart of Seoul.

"Jiiiiiiiiin" I whine into the phone.

The other line had gone silent, adding to your growing anxiety. I hated being lost, I hated not knowing anything. The chanced of me getting kidnapped, or murdered in an alley only increased by the minute if Jin didn't get his sorry a-

There's a muffled "WHAT" in the background of the other line.

"Ok, hey I'm back. Sorry, Sis, I know I was the one who invited you to Korea to come visit me and get away from mom and dad for a little bit. I'm just really busy with scheduling right now and I have a recording session starting in a couple minutes,"

"KIM SEOKJIN!"

"BUT But but-- hold on hold on-- my friend is coming to get you, since he's the only one of us who's already completed his recording obligations. He'll be there real fast I promise, it'll be fine. He's alrady on his way"

"Oppa, you don't even know where I am right now."

I hear a curse on the other side of the phone. "Right, right. So then uh where are you, Maylee?"

"Uh...." I look around the table I've plopped myself down at within the lively cafe and try to find the cafe name. "Uhh..." I look around and spot a sign above the chalk board menu above the cash register. 

"Oh uh... Love Yourself Lattes...?" I recite into the phone. 

"Alright, Suga-hyung will be there in a bit. Sit tight, ok? I'm sorry I couldn't come get you myself, May."

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter