Encounter: The silent seatmate

Totally not average

“Oh gosh I am finally here, please god give me a miracle”, iu prayed as she got out of her car. But just like a miracle there weren’t many students around the school entrance and so she was able to go to her class without the usual shouting and cheering from her ueana ( ius fandom). She got to her class schedule yesterday which was given by her brother kai who was the president of the student council and so she was able to quietly go to her class. She chose the last chair near the window which was her favorite seat where she  can ignore all those stares she gets from her classmates an  can gaze outside the window  without anyone in sight to disturb her.

Many students were outside their class near the hall as they were all waiting mostly girls for the infamous BTS boys who were transferring to their school from china. These boys were from the richest families of china who had vast business and estates as told by their parents and so they were told to  befriend them but mostly they all knew that they were very good-looking as all of them had already looked through their profiles from social networking sites and all of them were wowed. After around twenty minutes the boy arrives in various black car and my! They were all equally handsome an  everyone of them began to cheer and shout out their names. “Oh god not again”, the youngest makne Jungkook sighed. “Hung you said these time it would be different that they wont bother us and keep their distance”,jungkook wined to their eldest hung Jin. “Ya jungkook what is hung supposed to do. Is it my fault that all our looks and wealth attract people”, jin smiled good naturedly. “Anyways smile you dork you look like as if you are going to murder someone” he said jokingly.  Jungkook hated attention and how girls were always after them giving them sweet talk, asking for their numbers and they seem to know where they went every single time. It I  just like last time he sighed an  looked at V who too looked pissed off at the situation unfolding. Each of his hungs liked the attention they received well except for V who hated it just like he did but v always managed to pretend and always smiled at them where a  jungkook couldn’t manage that. 

BTS weren’t blood related but their families were all friends and they had known and grown alongside each other  since they were toddler so their bond were a lot stronger and they understood each other perfectly. They had  all agreed to leave china when they found out that a group of girls were stalking jungkook and making his life difficult as they would be anywhere he went and they even went to the extend of hurting his bestfriend Jisoo when they thought that she was his girlfriend and as she was hemophilic patient she had to stay at the hospital for three weeks as she had lost a lot of blood when they pushed her down their school staircase. So they had come all the way from china to Epic high to meet the same situation again jungkook thought.

As they went along the big hall students moved to give them space so they can walk and if an outsider saw them than they would think that BTS were some sort of royalties. They all went to their class respectively as they had already gotten their class schedule. Jin, Namjoon, Suga and Jhope were in the same class and V, Jimin an  Jungkook were in another class together. “Class we have newcomers”, miss Yona said to the class and in came three handsome boys. Girls were surprises were as boys were annoyed at them. Girls were busy reapplying their lipstick, mascara and staring at them as if they were some sort of cake. “Please welcome an  boys would you all introduce yourselves and than you can take any seat that are empty”, miss said to them. “Hi everyone I am the cutest of the three, I am Park jimin and hope you all will take of me”, he said with his brightest smile and girls were already fangirling over him and next was V who said, “ Hey I am kim teahung but you can call me V” and to these every girls were squealing and whispering among themselves. Lastly it was jungkooks turn but he just stood there standing with no expression on his face but when v pinched his back he quietly said “hey I am Joen jungkook” and the girls were  going crazzzy.

Only one girl was oblivious to all these new situation and she was just staring outside the window and wondering when the class will come to an end. All the  three  chose seats which were at the last Conner as they wanted to be together and coincidently they were nearest to iu who had no idea. Boys and  girls didn’t go near iu as they knew that she didn’t like to socialize and that she hated attention but that didn’t stop the boys from turning backwards to look at her and even girls looked at her as they were envious of her but at the same time adored an  respected her as she never bragged about her wealth and looks to anyone, so even in class they respected her views an  stayed far from her. The class finally began and miss yona went on an  on about Korean literature but jungkook was feeling uneasy  as the girls were all turning backwards to look at them that he can understand but even majority of the boy  were also glancing back at them. “Ya, V what on earth is going on. Are they biual or something. Why are they looking as if  they love us or something”,jungkook hissed. V was just looking beside him an  when he looked to his right-side he saw the answer, the boy  were obviously looking at this girl who was just  looking outside the window. “I think she is your answer”, v said with a dorky smile and jungkook couldn’t help giggling at hi  friends expression.

Iu could hear whispers and giggles from beside her an  was shocked that after all these years of peace an  isolation her classmates have finally dared to seat beside her not that she minded but it was a bit confusing and so when she glanced beside her sh  was shocked beyond words when sh  saw three pairs of eyes looking at her expectantly. Ya when did they get here didn’t they know they were supposed to keep distance an  not sit near me. So much for a miracle iu sighed as she thought. All three were shocked at the  beauty besides them and jungkooks breath was caught in his mouth when iu turned to look at them and further more she was the first girl who didn’t cheer or smile at them. 

“Oh my what trouble. These newbies are just trouble”, iu said to herself quietly. Just than the bell rang and she quickly but gracefully got out of seat and went to her next class and that was music her favorite class of the day. When she left v said “Ya jimin she  must have been scared of you. You pig u always manage to scare girls away” and v couldn’t stop laughing at his own joke. “Ya I am not a pig and she wasn’t scared of me but you. You big nose”  jimin countered. Both of them went on bickering whereas jungkook kept quiet while thinking about the quiet mysterious girl who had made him interested. “Hey, do you know the girl who was beside us”, v was asking a girl in front of us. The girl was blushing really hard and she kept on smiling. “Hey name  is Lee jun eun but she is famously known as iu and she is really popular here but the thing is she really hates attention” she   said and left  giggling to herself. (So her name is IU very interesting and she really reminds me of someone I used to know once both v and jungkook thought.)
'