Bittersweet, just dont want to let it go

Totally not average

“Lee ji eun”, her brother yelled a hundredth time already as it was going to be late for school if she slept another minute. “Oh this girl is such a sleepy head, sometimes I just don’t know what to do with her”, her brother kai sighed as he sat down on the couch drinking coffee. Iu on the other hand shifted back and forth as she heard her annoying yet funny oppa shout to her as if there is no tomorrow. “Well I think it is time for me to wake up”, she thought not really wanting to go to school. Just as her brother had finished drinking coffee IU had gotten ready and was headed downstairs where here kai oppa was. “YA you are only waking up now, get ready pali there is no time to waste. Do you want to be late for the first day of school itselve. Sheesh this girl what am I to do with you seriously.”, scoffed her brother kim jongin or famously known as kai in school. “I mm up already, no need to be soo grumpy first thing in the  morning, seriously oppa you will grow old way before your age if you keep on frowning and shouting your mouth off”, Iu said sarcastically. Only at home and only around kai oppa does Iu tend to b  like that otherwise to other people she is unreachable and  totally like not interested.

 Well Iu is not your average high school girl no no definitely not. Well first she is rich like super rich after all she is the  only daughter of the owner  of lee cooperation that has its hold over almost all type  of small or big business in and out of korea and she is beautiful, cute and good in everything  well everything except for one  small thing and that is her communication skills, well she just doesn’t like  to associate herself with others not that she  is proud or anything she just doesn’t like it so she  is rarely seen smiling in school let alone conversing with anyone. She  just wants to lead a simple uncentered life minding her own business as she  doesn’t like attention which she has  been receiving countless of times all these years even without batting an eye. Well the  thing is every boy in her school adores her and most are head over heels for her and they even have  a fan club for her which she finds totally hilarious not like she  cared anyways. 

 Epic prestigious highschool  is the name of her school where children from rich and prestigious family come from around korea  to study .Well it is more like a place for business transaction rather than a normal school for teenagers as boys and girls don’t go around making friends unneccerily only when the other person can benefit their future when they take over their parents business. One of the many things Iu hates about this school is that the school is totally robotic and everyone’s future is already secured by their so called parents not that they minded at all but for IU she just wants to experience  that exciting uncertain phase of teenage life where she could go all day and  night for an uncertain adventure but than again she is obviously asking for impossible right! when everyone around her is like computerized robots fulfilling their parents wishes. That’s probably the many reasons why she distances herself from everyone except her brother as she  finds everyone around her after money, connections and exterior features rather than what lies within. Iu is a hard worker and a genius, a deadly combination there is in this world and  she utterly hates that seven letter word called average as she  believes that if she  sets her eyes on something than she can definitely do it and so she always follows what her heart wants. She is in the school basketball team, is a very good singer and dancer which surprises anyone so she  is totally not average.

 She rarely talks about her dad even to her brother and her only world which she came to love and in which she  was loved and taken care of like any other normal child was totally scattered when her mom Angelina Lee died and the most sad thing was she was right there at the time of her death. She  is still haunted by the  look of utter emptiness in her mothers other wise warm eyes when she saw her lifelessly on the ground but even than the twelve year old didn’t cry but kept it bottled up until now. She later learnt that her mom had committed suicide and though she was only a child back than she knew whose fault it was that is her one and only timid dad who couldn’t even comfort and protect the woman he vowed to protect and so she hates him for it. Even though these bittersweet memories of her mom haunts her everyday she just doesn’t want to let it go as it is the only thing left of her beloved mom and she plans to hold onto it even though deep inside it is killing her and  her brother knows it very well and sighs every time he thinks about it. Iu dislikes three things no most likely hates them firstly being average, secondly love  and marriage hech she  doesn’t  even believe in love and lastly promises which are not kept and bound to be broken, UNKEPT PROMISES.