FINALE

more than Mutual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

look at how cute -- can you hear me choking on mochi fluff

soft warning for slight language and fluffy (lmao)

 

To Jimin, Jungkook was a ing pain in the .

 

It wasn’t in a bad way, of course, take it with a grain of salt.  In fact, Jungkook was practically a brother to Jimin.  They spent a lot of time together since they were little, thanks to their mothers meeting at a yoga class and instantly connecting.  Something about them sympathizing with each other for being blessed, and cursed, with sons instead of daughters…Jimin forgot the exact story, but it was something of those lines.

 

Long story short, he and Jungkook naturally became friends, and from friends, they became brothers.

 

Brothers that fought a lot and teased each other about basically everything.  Even though they hated each other at times, they were attached at the hip.  That was the nature of being brothers.  You love to hate each other.

 

However, putting that point aside, Jimin absolutely hated Jungkook’s guts at the moment.  

 

Why, you ask?

 

Maybe because he walked into the bathroom while Jimin was showering, which is one of his biggest pet peeves.  Jimin valued his privacy much more than anything, even more than his daily visits to the gym, which were essential for keeping his muscular, lean figure.  After all, he was a second-year dance major.

 

Anyhow, everything was timed perfectly so that when Jimin was stepping out of the shower, reaching for a towel, Jungkook barged in.

 

Both parties were horrified.

 

Jimin’s face turned beet red.  “Jungkook…get the out what are you doing?” he screamed.  

 

He took his towel and tried to cover his lower half as Jungkook yelled in shock and helped him cover himself, without looking of course.  Jimin, embarrassed as all heck, smacked the poor boy’s head before pushing him out of the bathroom.

 

Jimin groaned and slammed his head on his desk.  This can’t be happening, he thought.  It’s our first year of university together, and we already have a roommate crisis to settle.  He sighed heavily, leaning his head to the side to look out the window at the sky.  Jeon ing Jungkook, are you kidding me?

 

“Why the sighs, mochi?”

 

It was Jung Hoseok, a third-year dance major, and his close friend.  Jimin almost felt the sunshine radiating from the bright boy as he gave Jimin his biggest, brightest grin.

 

“Something happened,” Jimin answered curtly.

 

Hoseok raised his eyebrows.  “Really?” he said.  “Well, whatever it is, it’s probably not as bad as when I spilled curry on Yoongi’s music sheets.  He made plans to murder me, and since we were roommates at the time, it was really hard for a while,”  He leaned closer with a wide grin.  “So you can tell me, Jiminie.”

 

The younger rolled his eyes.  “It’s nothing.”

 

“Aw, don’t do this to your hyung,” Hoseok whined, leaning in closer.

 

“Stop!” Jimin laughed as Hoseok tickled him.

 

The older boy sat back.  “If anything, I bet it has to do with your handsome hunk of a roommate.  What’s his name again?”

 

“Jungkook,” Jimin said.

 

“Yeah, him,” Hoseok echoed.  “So, what happened?  Did you guys hold hands?  Kiss in the moonlight?  Go at it like rabbits?”

 

“No,” Jimin said, glaring at him.  “It wasn’t anything like that, just…”  He shuddered.  “He walked in while I was showering, and I may have smacked him and scarred him for life.”

 

Hoseok was silent, which made Jimin a bit nervous.  He swallowed and cleared his throat, trying to avert his gaze to the front of the auditorium, where the professor was giving his boring harmony lecture that no one was listening to.  The seconds slowly turned to minutes, and Jimin couldn’t stop himself from glancing at Hoseok nervously.

 

The other boy was smiling with amusement, stifling a laugh.  “Well, this is unexpected,” he chuckled.  “That’s so cute!  Honey mochi, you don't have anything to worry about.”  He thought for a moment.  “I mean, guys usually see other guys , and girls usually see other girls .  It’s normal.”  He raised an eyebrow.  “Unless…”

 

Jimin’s eyes widened.  “What…?”

 

Hoseok paused before sighing.  “Well, I mean, judging by your reaction, you could be gay…”

 

“What?”

 

“Mr. Park,” the professor called.  “You seem very chatty today.  Could you come up to the front to dictate this harmony for the class?”

 

Jimin pursed his lips before getting up and doing as he was told, while Hoseok laughed in the back.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter