Chapter 2

The Disaster

Not long after, the next day, the disaster made the headline.

K-POP GROUP PRODUCES BOOS,

US TOUR CANCELED

Many South Korean fans were shocked that people in the US had booed Girls Generation off the stage. This was worse than when they previously got booed in South Korea years ago.

Meanwhile, the girls had just arrived at the International Airport, when a mob of fans, now aware that Jessica had left the group, came out of nowhere and attacked the girls, shouting "We want Jessica!" over and over. Hyoyeon received a black eye from an upset fan, and the police were summoned to arrest several fans. The girls eventually got on to their plane back to South Korea.

When they got back to South Korea, dozens of concerned fans and reporters surrounded them to ask about the incident. None of the girls managed to give answers.

The girls went to SM Entertainment HQ to tell their boss, Lee Soo-man about the incident.

"Boss," said Taeyeon, "we have some bad news..."

"Yes, yes, I know, I heard," Soo-man interrupted, "you girls got booed in America and now we have to cancel the tour."

"That's what we were going to tell you," Tiffany said.

"Also, look," Hyoyeon pointed to her black eye.

"What happened to you?"

"Someone butted me in the eye because of last night."

Once they returned to their dorm, Taeyeon ranted, "I can't believe those American BUFFOONS would treat us like that on our own tour!"

"Um, unnie, could you not get mad about it?" Seohyun asked shyly.

"Sorry, but Taeyeon and I are just p*ssed," Tiffany replied.

"So it would seem," Yuri sighed.

"Ow, my eye still hurts," Hyoyeon cried, still hurt from getting the black eye.

Taeyeon stood at the front door, still remembering the disasterous concert back in the US. She brought her hand onto her forehead, covering her eyes as she sighed.

"This is not going so well anymore."