Chapter 1

The Disaster

Once the eight-member group got on the stage for the first date of their American tour to promote their debut English album, they were so excited that they hoped for a warm welcome from their fans.

"All right girls, let's go!" Taeyeon said.

"Our fans are going to be so proud," Tiffany thought to herself.

BOOM.

The curtains come down, the fanfare starts, and Girls Generation appears right before the audience's very eyes. But because there were only eight girls, the applause apparently died down, leaving nothing but silence from the audience.

They started singing their first number on the set, but once they got to the chorus, all of a sudden they heard a terrible noise. There was an awful jeering and booing, there were rocks and stones flying out of nowhere, there were soda cans, water bottles and food wrappers being thrown and the sound of the music screeching to a halt.

"Yah!"

The girls immediately started to run off the stage, except for Tiffany, who started throwing a Gordon Ramsay.

"I can't believe this," she ranted, "you've got to be kidding. This is what we get? We're being booed. We're being ing booed. You have to ing boo us? Listen, just ing listen to them!"

She held the mic to the crowd, still booing.

"Let me ing tell you something." she continued, "we put a lot of ing effort into our debut English album, and this is the ing treatment we get?! You've got to be ing kidding! I thought our fans in America had a lot more to go than this, this is ing outrageous! It's just a ing album, people get so excited about those things, y'know?"

One fan called out, "We want Jessica!"

"You've got to be ing joking," Tiffany continued, her voice now cracking, "this is a ing joke! Oh, and my voice is cracking now, that's ing great."

She left the stage in a huff.

"Ladies and gentlemen," a man announced, "due to the audience's wild behavior, this tour will be canceled. Refunds are available in the lobby."

The girls left the arena, while the fans walked out of the auditorium for their refunds. As a consequence of all this, the rest of the tour was canceled. The concert was such a disaster that Yoona has since refused to talk about it.