There you have a beautiful mom, chatty sister, and cute little brother

Ready? Action!

"Sorry for the wait."

Bbas and Junmyeon turned their head when they heard Yue's voice, they both smiling knowingly and Bbas shakes his head.

"It's okay, it must be a shock to P'Rin to know about our friendship P'Yue." Rin giggled a little at that, Bbas in real life is far cuter than in all his video.

"Did you punched him already Rin ah?"

"What?! God, noo, I am not the type of person who uses violence, I just yell at him."
Junmyeon laughing at her remark.

"Yeah, I believe that, your voice can be heard from here, you can be really loud when you yelling." Rin blushed hard at that, she was told before that she has the loudest voice among her friends, she scratches her nape in embarrassment.

"Aww, P'Rin so cute when she blushing." The three men laugh at the same time, making the pink hue on her cheeks getting darker.

"OK Hyung, that's enough of teasing there, you really cruel." Junmyeon shrugged his shoulders.

"So, are P'Rin also participate in this show too?" Rin looked up at the same time as she sits and looking at Yue then to Bbas again.

"Yes, I am, though I don't really know what my part is, since in this show there are supposed to be a mother figure and a child figure." She said while flipping her script, there is just two person that she originally plans for this show.

"Then you can be the mother figure to us." Bbas said in enthusiastically, Rin just shakes her head in amusement.

"Me? A mother figure? you've gotta be kidding me." Rin said laughing.

"She's right though, she can't be a mother figure for this show, moreover she's not the oldest." Yue said while glancing at Junmyeon who was drinking.

"What?" Junmyeon asked after he placed his glass down, Yue just smiling at him and placed his chin on his palm.

"Nothing, I am just thinking." Yue placed his hands on the table. "How about you become the mother figure in this show, Rin can be the older sister and Nong Bbas can be the little brother."

"why me though?" Junmyeon asked while entwined his finger together and place it on top of the table once more. This time, Rin smiling widely while clapping her hands once.

"Since you are the most mature person in this group, and...you are the mother of your former group right?"Rin's voice turned hesitant when saying her last sentence, Junmyeon chuckled lowly when he hears that.

"Well, yeah, that's true." Bbas turned his head in confusion, Junmyeon turned his head to him and said. "You'll know about it soon." Bbas just nodding his head, even though he still confused.

"It's settled then, now we just had to discuss a place where we will filming this show." Said Yue, he stands up from his seat and grabbing a black book note, he opened it and started writing every single place he had in his mind.

"I recommend these places." Three other persons that sitting around the table leaned their body to see what was written in the book. 

"Are you serious?" Rin asked in surprise when she saw three places written in the book. "It will cost a lot you know." Yue just smirked when he heard that.

"That why I am here, right? I don't mind giving this show my whole money if that's mean both of yo-." Yue stopping his talk the moment his eyes meet with Rin's glare, he cleared his throat before continuing his sentence. "I mean, I don't mind because I am sure it went well with both of you here, yeah, that."

Bbas and Junmyeon furrowed their eyebrows in confusions, they looked at Yue with a hard stare before Rin cleared to gain their attention.

"How about we picked our first location? Let me see..." She took the book and bring it in front of her face. "...Thailand, America, and China? Which one we should take our shoot first?"

She asked while facing Junmyeon's face, which suddenly becomes red at the mention of the second country, Rin smirked knowingly before grabbing the pen that used by Yue earlier, she circle the second word and closed the book with satisfied grin.

"America it is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry it's so short, two first chapter in this story just an introduction anyways,

Next chap will be longer (I'll try my best) since it's the (real) beginning of the story.

Do let me know if you enjoy it.