Hi, it's nice to meet you

Ready? Action!

"It really doesn't make any sense to me, well, I am the writer which make me as the planner of this show." I give my best glare to the person that sitting calmly at my right side, he just smiles those annoying smile while scoffing lightly.

"O yes, you are, you are the pioneer of this idea." I raised one of my eyebrow to him.

"So? Care to explain to me why I have to sit here as the participant?" I asked him with a slightly raised voice, hoping it would scare him a little bit, but no, he just smiles in amusement and pats my shoulder twice while still smiling.

"Because, my girl, you definitely need help with your love life too, isn't that right?"

"What?! Me? need help?" He nodded his head twice, I shake my head in disbelief, how could he?

"I don't need help for my love life, I am definitely fine on my own." I said angrily, He just pat my shoulder thrice then pinching my cheek lightly.

"That's why you need help." He said with a gentler tone. "No one in this world is fine on their own..."

"Well, apparently I am not like any other person." I cut his sentence with words full of malice, damn it, now I hope I never had this idea in the first place. "Besides, the participants must someone that have a career in entertainment, a famous one on top of that, I am no one, the ones who know who I am just my family, my friends and you, how come I am participating at this show?"

"Well, it doesn't matter right? It would be more realistic than if just famous actress or actor to participate in this show."

"And that person you choose to make this show more realistic is me, am I right?"

"Well, there is another reason too." I give him a confused stare, what he mean by that?

"You know that I know the soil reason you decide to make this show..." I blinked my eyes a few times, and I know I blushed because I feel my cheeks goes warm.

"Then? What about that?" He smirked at me, how I wish to punch that smirk away.

"Well, what if  I say if you become the participant of this show, you can help them more directly?"

"Huh?"

"Let's say that, I got your wish come true."

"What?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rin Arisato didn't believe two guys that she secretly has been stalked for the past whole year sitting across her and his film producer friend, they both have their casual outfit instead their usual glamourous clothes, screaming their fame and all.

"It really nice to meet both of you here, I really honored to have both of you agreed as a participants in this show." Both men nodded their head while smiling, the younger looking man turned his head to Rin and his smile become wider than before.

"Oh, you must be P'Rin right?" He said with cheerful voice, which make the older man beside him smiling wider too.

"Huh? Phi?"

"Phi is Thai language for older brother or sister, he's from Thai anyway....oh, that's reminds me, how is your English Nong? Can you catch up with us?" The curly haired boy nodded his head continuously.

"Yep, my English have been improved since last year, I take an English course for the past 8 months and still learning through online English course." The young producer smiles brightly before nodding appreciatively.

"You don't want to ask about me, Yue?" Yue just chuckled and shaking his head in amusement.

"Don't need to Hyung, I know you're an expert already far before today, but I do curious how thought." He said with a joking tone, and with that both of them laughing together.

"Wait, the three of you know each other?" Three heads turned their head to the source of the sound, and they nodding at the same time at the question, Rin scrunched her face in confusion. "Can I talk with Yue for a moment?" The two guys who sit across her nodded their head, and Rin didn't waste any second to drag her friend out of the room.

"What the hell!! Why you never tell me about all of this?" She yelled right after they arrived at the deserted corridor near the casting room. "All these months you actually know about them and watching me stalking their private SNS and never bothered to tell me about it."

"What's the different though? You would stop stalking them around me and rather do it in secret?" Rin nodded her head. "Where's the fun of that then?" Rin blinked her eyes a few times, confused.

"Listen, do you believe that I don't know about their problem all this long?"

"Well, yeah, with the way you act like you NEVER know them." Yue sighed and shakes his head.

"Okay, I admit that I wrong, and I am sorry about that..." Rin crossed her arms in front of her chest. "...But, you must believe me that I do know about it and want to help them, the problem is, I don't know how to help them."

"And when you told me about your plan to help them in particular to solved their love problem, it was like giving me a candle in the dark, that's why I asked them directly to join this show."

"You told them about this show?" Yue nodded his head, Rin sighing heavily before asking. "How far?"

"All of it except the truth about the original purpose of this show." Rin widen her eyes comically.

"And they say nothing? I mean, they just agreed?" Yue nodded his head again, Rin really can't believe it.

"I never thought they would agreed immediately, I even prepared some bribe speech for that, but the second I finished the story, they just say yes without hesitation." Rin's jaw hanged open at that.

"But, their management?" Yue seems hesitant to tell, but after a minute of silence, he exhaled a loud noise.

"Both of them now is a free man, you know EXO already disbanded for almost six months, and after that Junmyeon hyung said that he takes a hiatus status from entertainment industry, hence no management included."

"How about Bbas?"

"He, well, after the last fan meeting of his BL drama conclude, he decide to out from his management and take a hiatus status for God knows how long."

"Is he had a problem with his management? I mean, I kind of understand about Junmyeon oppa, but Bbas?" Yue shakes his head slowly.

"They didn't have any problem to begin with, it's all Bbas' decision, the management even said that if he wants to come back, he can call them anytime, but even until now, Bbas seems like didn't really have any will to come back." With an exaseprated sigh, Rin turned her head to the door of the casting room, it seems like the problem got deeper than she thought.

"I don't have any confidence to continue now, honestly..." Rin looked at Yue with a hesitant look on her face. "...what if it didn't work?" Yue placed both of his hands on both of Rin shoulders and rub a comforting circle to make Rin relax.

"I can't give you answer right now about that, all we can do is trying right?" Rin nodded her head in agreement. "If it didn't work, at least we have tried, it's better than doing nothing for them." Rin nodded her head twice, and Yue messed her hair a little before grabbing her wrist. "C'mon, we can't make them wait too long."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

To Be Continued.... A/N please aware that this story is a fanfiction

Do let me know of what you think