Chapter 16

Insane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jisoo yawned, stretching on the chair. She rubbed her sore back as she had been sitting there for about 2 hours. Jungkook was asleep, with his back facing her. He was still unknown about her coming back as his doctor. She knew though, that he wouldn’t enjoy that even a bit.

She looked at her cell phone when it made a ‘ting’ sound indicating the receival of a message.

 

From; Seojin unnie

‘Come to my office ASAP.’

 

Groaning, she hastily took the keys and went to her office after locking the cell door.

 

“I called you to meet your assistant.”

“Assistant?” Jisoo faced Seojin, surprised.

“Of course.” Seojin sneered while pushing a tall guy in front.

Smoothing his white coat, he gave her a shy smile before bowing.

“Hello,” He grinned shyly, running his hands through his light brown hair.

“I am Jung Hoseok. You can call me J-Hope, because I want to be hope for the patients.”

Seojin harshly patted his back, laughing embarrassedly.

“Oh god, you never stop that do you?” She hissed at him.

He sniggered, trying to stop her from hitting him more.

“Aigoo, you guys can go now.”

Jisoo left after receiving a file from Seojin who wished her good luck.

She flipped it open and skimmed through her new schedule. She had to take care of Taehyung only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but there was not a day off in Jungkook’s case.

‘I have to look at him every day?!’ She internally shrieked while looking through her schedule. It was Tuesday, so she didn’t have to attend Taehyung the day. She sort of was missing Taehyung so made up her mind of meeting him at the end of the day. She was going to enter into Jungkook’s cell when someone blocked her way.

Jisoo squealed, putting her hands on her pounding chest. “Oh m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter