Chapter 14

Insane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sigh.

I was t my nails while watching 'Train to Busan' movie. And it's already the 5th time I am watching this.  

Yawning, I rolled over the sofa. I groaned in pain as my neck hurt. It had been 3 days in home, bored to death. All I did the these three days was eat, sleep, watch TV, go to toilet to do my business and again sleep. And I bet I have gained some weights in these three days.

"Aish! I'm soo bored!" Messing my hair, I grabbed my phone. My thumb was hovering over 'Seojin unnie' contact, hesitating whether to call her on not. But staying in home this way was going to waste my life's time. So, I tapped the call button and put the phone on my ears, hearing the ringings. After five rings, she answered the call.

"Jisoo-yah? What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"Yes, unnie." I chuckled. "How about you?"

"I am fine." She sighed. "But I have been stressing a lot lately."

"Aigoo~ I wish I was there to help you unnie~"

Unnie was telling me about how Taehyung was whining for me and wouldn't eat his medicines, causing her to get in stress. She also wanted me to be back to work soon because of Taehyung and because she misses me. 

"Unnie.."

"uh-yeah? Is there anything you want to tell me, Jisoo?

"Can I come from tomorrow?"

"What? Why?"

I whined to her about how lazy and fat I have been these days, making her laugh. She wasn't telling me about Jungkook till now and I couldn't get the courage to ask her too. So, I forced the topic about him to the back of my mind.

"My neck has got a lot better!"

She was laughing on the phone, but she finally agreed at the last moment, making me jump in joy. After some few talks and reassurances, I cut the call. I turned off the TV and walked to my room while stretching. I was being giddy for tomorrow.

------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter