0.2

Try Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin didn't bothered to bring Jungwoo's clothes to school since the older told him to keep it for a while.

 

 

He find the older a bit creepy too. Since the older will always wait for him and walk him for his classes before attending to his own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jungwoo hyung." Jaemin said once he find the guts to confront the older.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

 

 

"You're creeping me out these days. Sorry."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungwoo stopped walking and so did Jaemin. "I'm sorry about that Jae. It's just that I'm helping you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Helping me?" Jaemin asked, puzzled look visible in his face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. From your ex. He's always staring at you. I mean, all the time. I mean, he's tailing you around too. I mean, yes, you are classmates but you have other businesses too. But he's clearly tailing around you." He's always staring at you. I mean, all the time. I mean, he's tailing you around... Really Jeno? Why do you keep on playing with me? Stop messing around. I've been a total mess since you left me. Just stop.

 

 

 

 

 

"You okay?" Jungwoo asked that made Jaemin back to reality. Jaemin kept his thoughts away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I'm fine hyung.'' Jaemin replied, stuttering.

 

 

 

 

 

"No you're not. You must rest once you got home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

///////////////

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin woke up from his slumber because of his phone ringing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Donghyuck calling...

Accept      Decline

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin took deep breaths. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He and Donghyuck settled things all right. They are back to being best friends but not like what they used to be before they even had their so called relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin already moved on. He's happy for Mark and Donghyuck. But he can't deny that there is still something hurting him deep inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He took another deep breath before accepting the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey."

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Jae."

 

 

 

 

 

 

and there is silence between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How are you?" Both of them asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine/okay." both of them replied. They just laugh because of what happened. So this is what happens to people when they are flustered eh?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae, is it okay for you? I mean, if we could hang-out this Saturday? At the cafè where we used to go after class?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure. Can I bring someone with me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. That would be great."

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, see you then Hyuck!"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter