0.10 (We miss him right? :( )

Try Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's the end of school year retreat. Yes you read it right. The school's having a retreat per year level. And today's is with Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Donghyuck and their batch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They arrived at the venue for their retreat. And was called for an assembly at the hall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keys are given to partners. Yes, partners. The professors paired their students based on who they think needs to have reconciliation with each other for having a conflict.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you're thinking what I am thinking, yes, they made Jaemin and Jeno a pair. Which means that the two will share a room for this whole trip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You take the bed. I'll take the one on the floor." Jeno smiled as he said those words before he looked away. He still reminded himself to leave Jaemin alone as it is his promise to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin didn't know what to feel right now. He's happy that he's sharing the same room with Jeno through this trip but there is still something that is hurting him — the fact that Lee Jeno is avoiding him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them silently unpacked their things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The silence was only broken when Donghyuck, together with Renjun, entered the room with a garter tied to each of their hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! What's this for?" Jaemin asked still clueless and is surprised when Donghyuck suddenly tied a garter to his wrist. He looks into Jeno who's surprised too. The end of the garter that is tied with Jaemin's wrist is now tied with Jeno's. The hell is going on?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry. Prof's orders! Anyway, if they caught you fighting, they'll reduce the length of the string by 20 centimeters! It's length is one meter by the way!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Bye! See you two around! We'll be distributing the garters to the others too!" and with that, both Donghyuck and Renjun vanished into Jeno and Jaemin's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awkwardness. That is what the two are feeling right now. They must stick to each other because of the strings. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one still has spoken. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemin wanted to say something. Like, why is Renjun and Donghyuck tied to each other, when will this string be gone, why did Jeno didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter