Call

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:30 pm

"hmm.. my brother can be considered as a butler I guess..." answered Nan to Hongyok. They're at Hongyok's room, with Nan standing 2 meters away from Hongyok who's seated like a queen. Because of Pie begging (w : she didn't) her to ask about Kim from Nan, she'll not do it. (real reason : she's curious and want to gossip with Pie later on)

"considered as a butler? why ? aren't he one?" Hongyok ask with a matching eyebrow raise

"hmm... he is considered as one but it's just one of his occupation" answered Nan in confusion why is she asking ? does she want my brother to be her butler? 

"one of his occupation?"

"yes..!"

"what do you mean by that, can you elaborate more ? I don't understand " Hongyok said with a smile on her face, even her tone changed to that of an angel with a kind heart. Of course Nan who's looking at it couldn't help but raise her eyebrow thinking 'what might she be plotting...?'

"I'm sorry Miss!  we don't disclose any information regarding my brother"

"tch, you're no fun at all.. you already did say some information, why stopping now"

"We only give a brief introduction when someone ask , does Miss Hongyok wants to hire my brother?"

"tch, one of my friend wants to hire him if he's a butler"

"impossible, he's working for someone right now but if that person still wants to hire someone, I can be of assistance to them and give some introduction to those available"

"by the way, is he working for someone in our grade?"

"yes..."

"heh~ who is it?"

"I..."

"never mind~ can you get out now? your face still irritates me" Hongyok said pouting and glaring at the same time.

Nan didn't say anything and just walk out when she's told to do so. Hongyok on the other hand quickly fork out her phone from her pocket and dialed Pie's number.

- - -

9:36 pm

"you'll never believe what I just heard , Pie" Hongyok said when Pie answered her phone, she's been waiting for her call to get information about Kim, and of course she's still waiting for the latter to contact her and already thought of messaging him, but her pride wouldn't allow it.  

"say it" she urged.

"Your so called boyfriend does work the same as that Piggy Nan , but I don't know who he's working with and piggy only told me that the person is also in our grade. ahh You should just ask him instead because that piggy won't tell me exactly who."

"is that so...thanks Hongyok.."

"hey hey, don't feel down, I'll tell you, having a butler isn't always good because they always follow you!"

"you're not helping" pouted Pie as her mind play a scenario where Kim is following an unknown girl, doing what the girl is asking for him to do and so on she thought "is that why you aren't contacting me because yo're working for someone else?!"

"hehe, you just thought of something right?"

"none. by the way, why did you start calling Nan , 'piggy'?"

"tch, cause she's a piggy! because you're my dear friend and you wanted me to ask her awhile ago, I went to her room and saw a bunch of snacks on her bedroom! she's eating like crazy you know!"

"..."

"hmm, ah! i just remembered . the first time i met that piggy, I remembered that i ask something about changing the butler and she answered me that if I can convince my father who employed her , to change it to someone else , then you can choose someone else"

"you're saying..?"

"sister, i'm saying that if we know who the client of that transfer student then we can just convince her to change it to someone else!"

The two then continued to talk about it till Hongyok said "later ~ good night Pie~ see you in class tomorrow! I still need to ask you about what really happened between you and the transfer student! so you better prepare, and you should call him! jaa~"

-tut tut-

Pie sighed and stared at the ceiling again thinking "should I contact him..?" but she's already the first one who made the move for them to be together (she's still embarrass about what she did tho, deep in her heart) that's why, she wants Kim to take the initiative to talk to her first but the question...

"call or not?"

Pie can't endure it anymore and just dialed his number , saying to herself "now or never! but stilI really hate himmmmmm!!!!!!"

*rings*

*rings*

"How dare you not answer your pho--" *phone connected*

"Pie?" Kim answered in confusion to as why she called at this time of the night.

"h-hi.. Kim" Pie stuttered when she heard his  voice because she's in the middle of cursing him awhile ago, she didn't expect that Kim will answer, forgetting that she's angry and changing to being shy instead. heart please, it's just a phone call, why are you beating so fast!

"what's up? can't sleep?"

"a-ah no no, I...just want to check if you're sleeping already..." flustered, Pie.

"about to, you should also go to sleep, good night and sweet dreams, maybe I can visit you in your dreams ! kidding hehe . I'll see you tomorrow at your gate" Kim said with a smile

"yes, good night.." she answered in a daze but when she heard the call ended , she face palmed and remembering the reason why she called in the first place but forgetting it when she heard his voice.

"maybe Hongyok is right, he mig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter