HEHE

Totally Opposite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pie's pov

"You really look gorgeous" he said while making this seductive look, my heart beats fast as his face leans closer to mine , I closed my eyes waiting for his touch as I gulped but I heard him sigh and said "Is that what you want me to say? that you're gorgeous ? beautiful? " I opened my eyes and saw that he's shaking his head with a boredom all over his face.

grr! I punch him and told him to let go but his grip tightened and threatened me "I'll really let go of you If you don't stop"

"just let go of me!"

"no"

We argued ...err... I argued with him while we stay on the same spot as he balance himself not for me to fall and not even evading any of my punches in his chest. "Can you shut your mouth? You're too annoying."

"let go of me then!"

"no"

"help me!" I cried out for people even if I don't see anyone around now but I still fake calling for help as he then said with an authoritative tone "look at me" I instinctively face him as his face leaned closer, I didn't even have a time to blink because it's too fast as his lips just touched mine for just seconds with his closed eyes.

I was still frozen with my mouth slightly open even though he already parted his lips I still felt his lips on mine. thu thump ...His face still near and just a few inches away as his eyes slowly opened and meet mine. thu thump  ... The surroundings doesn't matter anymore as the world seems to turned silent and become brighter. thu thump ... I can only hear my heart pounding as my senses went numb.

I feel his gaze slowly looked at my lips as he also then leaned closer again. I closed my eyes as I feel his breathing brushing in my cheeks and his lips also presses mine, slowly... It's my first time to kiss someone so it's kinds of awkward for me but the sensation made me forget the awkwardness I felt and just followed his rhythm.

My arms that was still in the last spot I punch him, made its way to his nape and the other one is in his back, I feel his body shuddered for a moment as He slowly draw his lips away from me but i still feel that his face still lingering near for his breathing brushes on my skin.. I slowly opened my eyes and saw as he looked away with flashed a hint of sadness in his eyes.

I want to ask what's wrong but with the thing that just happened awhile ago my mind and heart was in disorder. We stayed like this for awhile with a silence between us , I was still looking at his face while he's just staring blankly at the side, but he suddenly break the silence as he put a teasing smile on his face and said "fine, you're beautiful when you turned silent you know".

My faced heat up remembering what just happened why i turned silent as i hide my face in his chest and tightening my hold in his back and shoulder, he then added "but your weight really tires me..." I didn't see his face and I want to retort what he just said  but he continued talking "I wonder if your boyfriend will punch me in the face...hmm" He then fixed the way he carried me with my arms around his shoulders as he started walking.

We already see students around whispering to each other as they look at the both of us but my focus was only to him because this is the only day he became nice to me and speak without being cold towards me."ah.. just helping you really make me a public enemy to all" he sighed but didn't stop walking while his face aren't really showing any sign of worries.

 

"How can you say that you're a public enem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter