INTERMEZZO

Blank Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, everyone :)

This might not the kind of updates you want to see. But after all of your supports to me, I think I should do this.

One week has passed, but the pain for me is lingering still.

I do love this story. And was planning to update a bit more since I’m on a Christmas break right now.

However, I’m lost somehow.

I’ve been staring into blank page, unable to type any word. It’s so difficult to compose myself, to find back the muse, to wipe out the guilty feeling appeared on the surface whenever I had a thought to start writing again.

Jonghyun is and will always be my inspiration. He’s the source of strength who I’ve been run into during my darkest hours fighting my own depression. Sending him pff last week probably one of the most difficult task I’ve ever done in my life.

Anyway, me being happy, you being happy, us being happy, that’s what he and Jinki want. Therefore, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. It’s hard. Definitely. I kept saying to myself during the night right before bed, that when the pain is finally gone, the love will stay.

Once again, I do love this story.

A lot.

I put my heart in every single word I wrote. These two on-going stories (Blank Space and Eunoia) are more personal to me compared to others I’ve had written so far.

But let’s look back at the very beginning for a moment. Since I wrote the story to share it to you guys, I feel the need to give it back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter