jongin

Stuck On The Puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a cold night. But, not so cold that I still could wear my thin jacket. The weather seemed gloomy these days. Maybe because it's November already. A lot of people tended to dislike this kind of weather because of the rain. But, I didn't mind it. Rainy day wasn't bad all the time. Beside that, you should be grateful for everything that God given. Even it is a sunny day or a rainy day.

I was inhaling my cigarette as I saw a girl with a maroon oversized hoodie entered the convenience store. This girl, I often saw her in this store. She often bought some sweet things like ice cream, candies, or chocolate. She must be a sweet tooth person. I almost saw her every time I went to this convenience store.

I observed her from my spot. I always had observe her when she came here. But, she never noticed it. Or maybe she knew I was looking at her but she ignored it. Well, I don't know. She always has this kind of expression. Maybe, it could not be called an expression. Because she barely has an expression. She always got that flat face even when she talked to the cashier or the staffs.

I became more curios about her since I almost saw her every time I came here. She seemed like a person that hard to read. Or maybe because I didn't know her yet that's why she seemed like that. Maybe,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter