suzy

Stuck On The Puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Him. The boy who I admire from a far. The boy that exactly suits with I've been searching for. Is with someone I know. There's only a sad feeling whenever I see they're talking, holding hands together, laughing bout something I don't even know. I wish it was me. But maybe It will not happen. Even in my dreams.

I looked into his instagram default picture again and again. And it torn my feeling, again. I already promised myself to not stalk him anymore, to try not to mention his name anymore, to try not to remember him anymore. But there you go again, Bae Suzy. You did all those things. Stupid girl, you love to make yourself bleeding.

I know it seemed so stupid, having a crush with someone who didn't even know you. But you can't blame a feeling. Or maybe it is just me who always stupid and never lucky with stuff like this. Or maybe I'm just a plain girl, a plain girl that everyone won't notice me.

Yes, it's true I know. A plain girl who got nothing special. That's why I never lucky when it comes to have a crush on someone.

I sighed. It's dark and raining outside. Even the weather seemed understand how I feel right now. I curled myself on my bed, listened to some sad indie songs, did nothing almost all day long, wasting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter