Chapter 2:

I Fell in love with my Bestfriend

Chapter 2:

As Amber washed up, Key was still curious about what really happened. As he was making coffee, Amber was already resting on the couch, drying her hair. Key leaned his hands on the counter and intertwined his fingers and asked, “So are you ready to tell me what really happened?” Amber looked at him with weary eyes, “Okay, I’ll try.” “Good.” Key sat beside Amber and he offered her some coffee. “Thanks oppa.” “Now tell me.” Amber told him everything. And she felt comfortable with him. Not just because he was her best friend, but there was already a special bond between them. It was getting late in the night until they noticed the time. Key bluffed “Hey you’re not crying that much anymore~” Amber smiled and said, ”Because at least the pain in my heart lightened a little, and it’s because of you.” Amber leaned her head on his shoulder and she immediately fell asleep from crying to having fun at the park, she was exhausted. Key looked affectionately at his tired best friend and he talked to her “himdeulji? You had a hard time with Henry. Poor little girl. You deserve the best Amber. ” he caressed Amber’s hair. He ventured, “Thank you. Thank you for trusting me.” Key eventually also leaned his head on Amber’s and he fell asleep.

7:00 am--Key woke up because of the indescribable smell from the kitchen. He stood up immediately. “What’s that?? Amber? A-a-a-Are you c-cooking??” Amber blurted out, “umm, yeah ahahhahh” and smiled weakly. “YAH! You should’ve just waked me up to cook for you! And what is this? Why does it smell like there’s something burning?” Amber said shyly “Uhh, well…” while holding the frying pan. “YAHHH AMBER~AH! Give me that!!” Amber ran around the kitchen and Key tried to chase her until she was  caught by her waist. Amber felt a thump in her heart. “NOW GIVE ME THAT.” Key whispered in her ear. And pulled the pan from her hand. “Mianhe~ I was just trying to make you a ‘thank you’ breakfast oppa.” Key stopped from cleaning the mess Amber made in the kitchen and a wide smile formed on his face. Key turned around and faced Amber “Okay, let’s try it then.” He sat on the table and tasted the breakfast made by Amber. “MMMMMM! It doesn’t look that appetizing but it’s quite good.” “really oppa?? Can I try one?” “Okay here.” Key fed her a bite. “WAH! Yes! It actually tastes good!” *Oh that perfect smile* Key thought, he stared at Amber because he thought she was stunningly beautiful.

Key was so puzzled. He pondered, “Why did I stare at her that way? Why do I feel so content when I’m with her, and why is it every time I look at her, I just couldn’t take my eyes off of her.” Those phrases kept playing in his head the whole time.  He knows that this might be wrong, but it feels just right.