Chapter 1: break ups, ferris wheel ride, feelings.

I Fell in love with my Bestfriend

Amber was standing in the rain, looking pensive. She had no idea if she was crying or it were raindrops dripping on her face. She was never sure if its Henry’s fault or hers, she had nowhere to run to. Until one text message changed her perspective in life, that she knew, she still had a reason to love. “Hey what’s up? Why aren’t you answering my calls?-Key” after reading the text message, she just  started walking without knowing why, her feet leading her to somewhere her heart will be content. She was walking faster and faster until she was already running without minding the people giving her dirty looks and stuff. She could care less until she arrived in front of the door leading to the man she didn’t know she was in love with, her best friend. Key was the only one left in the dorm that cold Thursday night. Amber rang the doorbell without hesitation and Key too, immediately ran to the door because he already knew it was Amber. “Amber, where have you been? And why are you soaking wet? Come inside first w—“He was suddenly cut off when Amber started to cry. Key was consoling Amber and just staring at her blood-shot eyes makes her even look more pitiful. He just led Amber inside and made her sit on the couch while he would make her a cup of coffee. “Now tell me what happened.” Key broke the silence that’s engulfing the room. Amber stared at him blankly and suddenly burst into tears, “H-h-h-h-Henry…” yes, key thought she was cute in her own way. “Hush now, you don’t have to tell me if you’re not ready yet.” He ventured, “Aish~ dry yourself up and I’ll take you somewhere where you can unwind.” Key said with a smile, and Amber followed like a child. “Wait, won’t Nicole get mad?” Key answered confidently, “No of course. She knows we’re best friends.” Amber suddenly felt a pang of sadness but she didn’t know why. She thought she was just carried away cause of what happened with her and Henry recently. “But oppa, how can we go out if the people around us would talk and stuff” “That’s easy; I bet I can transform our appearances. Piece of cake.” Key answered with all his Almightiness. Amber borrowed Key’s clothes though it was everything pink, she had no choice but to wear it. They went to the Amusement Park that night and had fun. Key was staring at Amber all throughout the night and he noticed that her face was brightening up as the time passes by. He then pulled her to have a Ferris wheel ride. Minutes passed, as the ride was going higher and higher, Amber admired the beauty in front of her eyes, the vast beautiful midnight sky and the colourful lights reflecting in her almond-shaped eyes. “Oppa, this is so beautiful.” She said as she smiled. Key replied, “See Amber, I knew I was the only one that could make you smile.” Amber was blushing to the deepest shade of crimson and she was completely clueless on why she felt that way, seconds later, she felt Key’s warm hands wrapping around hers, well at first she felt awkward while Key holding her hand casually like it’s the most natural thing in the world. Seconds later, “Yoboseyo? Key’s phone rang and he answered with an annoyed tone. “WHAT? WHO’S THIS?” he answered the call without knowing who it was, annoyed because the almost perfect moment was ruined. “hey baby it’s me, why do you sound so annoyed? Odiya? I was trying to contact Amber but she wouldn’t answer. I’m here at your place.” Key immediately let go of Amber’s hand and Amber was dumbfounded. “Umm uhh—“he ventured “I’m with her.” Nicole thought at first that Amber was on a date with Henry. So she didn’t mind. “Ah~ I know what you’re doing. Okay I’ll drop by again next time, SEE YOU AMBER!!”

as the ride was done, as usual, Key went down first but this time,he was different. Everything felt like a fairy tale for Amber. Key offered his hand to Amber, he said “Let’s go” with a sweet smile. She felt like she was the princess, and he was the prince. Amber felt she was Cinderella coming down from her pumpkin carriage. She was daydreaming. “HEY!” Key’s face was just an inch close to hers because it’s the first time he saw Amber smiling unknowingly. Amber was startled and her face completely flushed. “y-yeah? YAH! Why are you looking at me that way??” Key laughed sweetly like a kid. “HAHAHA! It’s my first time seeing my best friend daydreaming~!” It isn’t also the first time Amber saw Key laugh but this time around, she thought it was really cute and charming. “You look really cute~” Key felt weird “w-what’re you saying?” Amber also didn’t know why she said that and just laughed it off and said nothing. “HAHAHAHA okay then Amber, come on let’s take a picture!” he happily pulled Amber to the photo booth.-- The pictures, it explained everything. From the way they smiled, to the way that they were so close to each other. Everything was so surreal, little did they know that they were already falling in love with each other. “Wah oppa~ the pictures came out nice!” Key continued, “Yeah it did?” “you look stupid oppa! HAHAHAHA!” they happily went home.

 

 

Chapter 1 is already up guys! hope you subscribe and comment, leave comments please please please ;) i need your feedbacks! :D