Final

One more chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know that sensation when you are chilling and then you feel that something is wrong?

That was exactly what I was feeling at that moment.

I had a bad feeling. A really bad feeling. So bad that I just started crying, trying to get that weight off my chest.

I had a hard time breathing, my heart was beating furiously in my chest and I couldn't calm down. That sensation wouldn't leave me alone.

I didn't know what was wrong, but I felt something wasn't right and my sixth sense told me it had something to do with Jiyong.

I tried to call him, to send him messages. He didn't reply.

I knew I couldn't call any of his friends because he was working on a solo project. I didn't know what to do.

I needed to know he was fine. I still couldn't get that weight off my chest and I couldn't calm down unless I knew he was alright.

My phone lighted up: a message. I let out a sign of relief when I saw it was Jiyong. 

'I'm fine. I'm coming home. Love you, honey.'

My heart slowed down and I started breathing normally again. That sensation vanished.

My phone beeped, somebody was calling me. 

I slowly took my phone and answered the call.

I didn't listen what the girl on the other line was saying, I stopped listening after she told me there had been an accident on the road near my house.

It was a fatal accident, a man died. Jiyong died.

He was coming home. He was coming to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter