Better than candies (Baekyeon)

Taeyeon's short stories collection part II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're okay now... You're okay because I'll be holding you like this from now on."


She was crying. Again. She's been doing this really often for the past few days. She didn't know why. She didn't let people see her crying because otherwise she would have to give an explanation, a reason. She didn't have one, she just knew she felt really tired.

She was tired of working, tired of pretending to be perfect, tired to show only her happy and smiley side. She just wanted to rest, but she couldn't, resting made it even harder.

Why was everything so hard? Why was she feeling this way? Why didn't it feel normal to be feeling this way? Was she going crazy? Was she losing her mind?

She didn't have answers. She didn't want people to see her this way, this was why she always cried alone in her apartment and alway tried to keep tears at bay whenever she was around people.

The only person who knew, who understood, only just left to go buy her favourite candies. He knew those always made her feel better. What he didn't know was that he was the one who made her feel better, not the candies.

His smile, his laugh, his jokes, they were the reason of her happiness. She loved how it was so easy to laugh at everything one moment and just have a heart to heart talk the next. Everything was so easy with him.

He made everything easy. She loved how she could r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter