Past or future

Storm

Days flew so fast for Chanyeol and he felt like he is ataching to the pretty boy more and more ; and he was sure that the latter felt the same way.

Fate or cupid or whoever it is Chanyeol thanked the fact they are becoming colse even without knowing.

For an awkward reason Chanyeol could feel that he is growing attraction towards the soul behind that petit figure in a different way than he felt in his previouse afairs.

 


                                On a Saturday morning chanyeol found baekhyun sitting on a park bench with some papers in his hands.


“hello my angel, good morning”


“hey, whats with that cheesy greeting?”  Baekhyun chuckled as he looked at the grinning boy beside him.


“why? Don’t you like romantic things?”  
“isn’t it what you said yesterday, or … am I that lacking in romance??”


Baekhyun couldn’t help laughing as Chanyeol looked so confused.  


“that’s not romance chanyeolah. “


“then whats being romantic like?"


“I don’t know how to explain it. Yet you calling me angel with that grinning face is absolutely not romancit” Baek said still smiling .


“aish, romance or whatever, I found it worth since that make you laugh. “ just after beakhyun herd  those words , his face gloomed.

He looked like Chanyeol remind him that he shouldn’t be laughing .
The petit brunet's sudden emotional swing surprised chanyeol .  


“why? What’s wrong?”


“its nothing chanyeolah” Baekhyun answered in his usual soft voice.


“but your face says othervice.

Baekhyunah , I thought you ware worrying for the past few weeks because your mom was sick. Now what? We took her home thre days ago and doctor also said that her health is totally fine” .

Baekhyun could feel the conserned voice of the gaint boy.


Sometimes it may be cause chanyeol was eying Baekhyun since only few weeks ago that he doesn't notice it was a long time ago the petit brunet started  looking worried and slowly cut off all the conections with his classmates.

Anyway, Baekhyun felt thatnkfull for chanyeol thinking that was all because his mom was sick.  


“tell me Baekhyunah, are there any left from your ‘matters to taken care of list’? “ “do you really have some other matters? I thought you said so because you were busy with your mom. Its not like that, Right? Im sure you have another problem that really make you worried”


“aniya, its not a big problem. I’m just worried because I have to find a place since we have to move. I cant make my mom do the work. So I have to find a suitable house and arrange. “


“aigo buddy. Is it what make yoou worried this much? If so stop worring now. Your ‘I’ll follow you’ date is here. And this park chanyeol is more than willingly to join yoou in your house hunting.” Chanyeol said grining as he collect the brouchers from Baekhyun’s hand.


All the places Baek has marked were tiny houses or anexies. With one or two rooms. Chanyeol wandered why they are going to move into such a tiny place since they already have a nice big house with a garden. Chanyeol has visited their place for a short time when he helped Baek to discharge his mom from the hospital. Even from that short visit Chanyeol could tell that they are comfortably off. And even Baekhyun’s life doesn’t give any hints of money matters. 


“why are you guys suddenly moving?”


Baekhyun took a while to answer. “just because… uh… I mean….” 


“ok ok. It’s totally ok. I just asked because I was curious” Chanyeol quickly interfieerd as he doesn’t want Baek to start shuttering when they are talking, like some days ago, when Chanyeol firstly approached him.


“it’s due to some personal matters Chanyeolah. I’ll tell you later.”


“anytime.” Chanyeol replied smiling. “but aren’t these places are little bit small?”


“it doesn’t matter. Even though we live in a considerable  house, it’s only my mom and me.” Chanyeol shocked at Baekhyun’s soft respond. And immediately a “sorry” escaped hi mouth.


“it’s ok. The past doesn’t hurt me anymore … ” Baek softly said.


“it’s a relief then.” Chanyeol said because he didn’t heard  Beakhyun  completing his sentences in his mind.


 “… what hurt me is the future Chanyeol. It really hurts like hell.”  Baekhyun continued in his thoughts.


“you too should stop following me Chanyeol, unless I'll hurt you too.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******

Sorry for all the grammar mistakes and typos.

And for this short chapter too. I'll give you a longer update soon.  <3<3<3