Cheatsheet

BaBi - The Path of a Legend - Apply Open!
Basics & Faceclaim
 

Ages are dictated on the plotline page, and faceclaims should be able to match the girls' ages in 2018 (oldest would be 32 while the youngest goes down to 25) so older idols/actresses/whoever are your friends! One very important thing to note is that Moonray was an incredibly small company at the time it would have been recruiting trainees for BaBi, so all members of BaBi are full-blooded native Koreans. Please keep this in mind as well when choosing face claims/birthplaces/hometowns. As for languages, please don't go crazy. These girls keep their promotions within Korean songs, so though they do have one world tour they shouldn't be masters of several languages.
 

Personality & Background
 

As usual do your best to make her a realistic person. Give her flaws as well as strengths. One thing that could be a lot of fun (but isn't required) is to look into what she was like before and after BaBi's rise to popularity. Maybe she becomes a bit more conceited, or possibly develops insecurities that weren't as prominent before. If you decide to do this, have fun with it! Don't let it become a stressor. If you'd rather just do one or the other I'd prefer the personality focus on what she's like in 2011 rather than 2018. I can develop her as I write the story if needed with little trouble ^-^

Background should veer away from the dramatic and stick to explaining why these girls are the way they are and how they got into the industry. They don't have to have perfect lives, but try to stay clear of things like being orphans or having everyone who ever existed hate them. This section should only cover up to the point where they join Moonray Entertainment, as the rest should be covered in the Onstage/Offstage sections.
 

Relationships & Trivia
 

These can include any friends they make during the seven years that BaBi is active (September 2011 - September 2018) but should at the very least include who they know in 2011. Do try to keep the numbers down to something managable - only include someone if they're incredibly important to your character's arc. And while of course I won't say no idol siblings or friends, please don't make her best friends with half the male industry - it's both unrealistic and would be the immediate end of her career. Try to stick to only a few good friends in the industry, if that many, and make the rest OCs. Also please put the ages as how old they are in 2018!

There's no minimum or limit to any of the trivia sections. I simply ask that this part not contain any contradicting information (ie something like saying in her background that she moved to Seoul for university but in the trivia state she went to SOPA which is located in Seoul and would put her in the city as a teenager). I'll also add that this section is really not that important in the long run, so don't worry if you don't have that much here ^-^
 

Onstage & Offstage
 

This section might seem a little confusing, but it hopefully shouldn't be too hard with an explanation. The offstage part is standard trainee stuff, the only major thing to keep in mind is that the girls debuted in 2011, so their experience and time in Moonray and any other companies should match with that. For the second part, talk about what it was like for her after the group debuted. How did she react to their sudden popularity after the Lead Vocal went viral? And how did she feel before that when the company barely had enough money to give them a comeback? Any desired solo activities and scandals should also be included here but they are entirely optional. This is also where you indicate if your character wants to renew her contract with Moonray and why she makes the decision she does. A quick note on the Main Rapper: she's a classic "idol" rapper (think Bora or Hyuna levels). She shouldn't have any underground background - she started rapping during training.

For the Lead Vocal specifically you may notice I have not included how exactly she went viral. This is because I'm allowing you to be creative if you so desire to come up with your own reason she gains attention. If you'd rather leave the option to me however that's completely fine - simply stating she went viral is enough. I'll also note that if you choose to have solo activities try to adhere to the timeline provided (ie. the main vocal wouldn't have solo promotions in June 2016 as the whole group is promoting Kill Bill during that time) (Acting gigs may coincide with promotions).

Romance
 

For this section, the main part is to be dedicated to the person you want your character to end up with, or who she's romantically interested in the longest/seriously interested in. If there isn't anyone like this then this section should be left blank. This love interest can be anybody of any gender, and OCs/non idols are more than welcome! You can even make her LI a member of Black Out (The 6-member male group under MoonRay Ent that debuts in 2014) if you like! They don't have set personalities or names yet, so go nuts with that if desired.

For the second part, the "Dating History" section should simply include a list of anyone else she might have dated between 2011 and 2018 who aren't her main interest. These should be accompanied by a note detailing from when and how long they dated. And ual orientation is self-explanatory I believe ^-^

One important thing to note is that BaBi had a dating ban for the first two years of their contract, so any serious relationships should take place after September 17, 2013.
 

In Conclusion
 

If you have any questions at all or are confused (which would certainly be understandable as there are a lot of moving parts in this story) don't hesitate to leave a comment or message me! I promise I don't bite XD If you guys have any questions about anything don't hesitate to PM me or leave a comment and I'll get you a response as soon as possible! And no, there isn't a password, I accidentally answered it myself XD I'll just trust you all read the cheatsheet!