BaBi's Discography

BaBi - The Path of a Legend - Apply Open!

Babi's Discography

넌 Bad 날 울리지마

Date Released : September 17, 2011
Tracklist :
1. You Bad, Don't Make Me Cry!
2. You Bad, Don't Make Me Cry! (Inst.)

Jangmi's first release was a digital single. While it did gain them some notice in the international community, the recognition was minimal, and entirely nonexistant in South Korea. The group promoted the song for six weeks but their promotions were cut down after only two full stages. The song was ultimately a flop, though later was praised as one of the most overlooked songs of the year after Jangmi's abrupt rise to fame in the following years.

 

Jack of all trades

Date Released : February 12, 2012
Tracklist :
1. Severely
2. You Bad, Don't Make Me Cry!
3. OOO
4. Severely (Inst.)

Jangmi's first comeback was with an EP that included their debut song and one new song in addition to the title track Severely. The song did a bit better than their debut, utilizing the y concept to draw in more views. However, the group still found no success and promotions had to be cut after only two weeks due to funding issues.

 

뻔뻔해

Date Released : April 3, 2012
Tracklist :
1. 뻔뻔해 (Shameless)
2. Severely
3. You Bad, Don't Make Me Cry!
4. OOO
5. 뻔뻔해 (Inst.)

In a final bid to put Jangmi on the map, Moonray released a repackaged version of Jack of All Trades with the new song Shameless. They promoted the song for only three weeks, and every performance had to be shortened.

 

LOve City

Date Released : August 26, 2012
Tracklist :
1. Love City
2. Love City (Inst.)

Moonray had intended to disband Jangmi as a failed group after Shameless flopped, but shortly after promotions wrapped up the Lead Vocal, Main Dancer managed to garner some viral attention and interest in the group suddenly piqued, bringing in enough money to fund another comeback. Love City was the group's most successful promotion to date, and interest in the group increased enough for members to begin promoting on variety shows in addition to having full stages on music shows. Promotions for Love City went for two months.

 

I'll Be Yours

Date Released : April 13, 2013
Tracklist :
1. I'll Be Yours
2. THIRSTY
3. Don't Be Shy
4. I'll Be Yours (Inst.)

After a six month hiatus that saw the girls tirelessly making names for themselves on shows they finally had a comeback with another EP. During the two month promotional period the group managed to narrowly snag their first win with I'll Be Yours against 4Minute's What's Your Name, which earned them even more attention.

 

Love Emotion

Date Released : November 3, 2013
Tracklist :
1. Excuse Me
2. Hush Baby
3. Single Bed
4. I'm So Fine (ft. ?)
5. Excuse Me (Inst.)

With the group rising rapidly in popularity both in and out of Korea Moonray decided to take a gamble with the Excuse Me video. It paid off, and Jangmi became a household name with the likes of Sistar and 4Minute, becoming known as a group willing to push boundaries. Their promotions netted them four wins in seven weeks.

 

Poison

Date Released : July 18, 2014
Tracklist :
1. Telepathy
2. Poison
3. Falling in Love
4. Calling You
5. 1,2,3

After the debut of a new male group Black Out in March, Jangmi had a comeback in July with their second mini album Poison. Netting five wins in two months, Jangmi solidified themselves as a group to be respected and they began preparing for their first world tour, which began a month after Poison promotions finished and went for nearly 4 months.

 

Female President

Date Released : March 30, 2015
Tracklist :
1. Girl's World (Intro)                   6. Don't Trust Her
2. Female President                     7. White Day
3. Expect                                        8. Oh, Great!
4. I Don't Mind                              9. Don't Forget Me
5. Easy Go                                      10. Female President (Inst.)

Almost immediately upon returning from their successful world tour, Jangmi released their first full album. They prereleased Don't Forget Me in early March before having a proper comeback with Female President. They also performed their B-side Expect, which stayed a hit dance long after promotions ended in June 2015. They earned 5 wins in this time.

 

Naturalness

Date Released : November 8, 2015
Tracklist :
1. Stay With You
2. Someone Like U
3. Beautiful Liar
4. Dreams Come True (Visual Solo)
5. Someone Like U (Inst.)

After the success of their previous releases Someone Like U was somewhat of a let down for Jangmi and their fans, netting only two wins in as many months. Some people speculated that it could indicate the start of Jangmi's decline as a group, but the girls pulled together and proceeded to release successful solo singles at the start of the new year.

 

Black Box

Date Released : June 21, 2016
Tracklist :
1. After Club                   6. Mystery Survivor
2. 날아갈래                      7. It's A Lie
3. Kill Bill                          8. Recipe
4. Boy                               9. Good Fellas
5. Satisfaction                 10. Kill Bill (Inst.)

Jangmi released their second studio album Black Box with quite a bit of fanfare, as Moonray had bought the rights to use the Kill Bill franchise in the music video. The comeback was a great success, earning 5 wins and gaining several awards at year-end shows for the cinematography of the music video.

 

Day & Night

Date Released : March 18, 2017
Tracklist :
1. Live
2. Mamma Mia
3. So Good

Although it only had three wins during it's month-long promotional cycle Mamma Mia was widely regarded as a fantastic release and a callback to the "classic" KPop sound. This release was the only one the group made this year, and the rest of the year was dedicated to solo activities as well as several comebacks for their brother group Black Out which was rapidly rising in popularity during this time.

 

Remember

Date Released : February 14, 2018
Tracklist :
1. Identity
2. Remember
3. Pastry
4. Two of Us
5. Hate You

Remember was released, ironically, on Valentine's day 2018 and once again the group was praised for its cinematography. The song was promoted for two months and gained four wins in that time despite the almost year-long break the group had taken between releases.

 

Midnight circus

Date Released : September 17, 2018
Tracklist :
1. Midnight Circus
2. Midnight Circus (Inst.)

Midnight Circus is released on the 7th anniversay of Jangmi's debut as a goodbye to fans. Although the song isn't promoted a dance version is released, and fans manage to get a win for it on The Show regardless.