Fake Relationship (1)

Lee Kwang Soo & Jeon So Min's One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEON SO MIN’s POV

“Kwang Soo~ya, when’ll you get married?” asked Song Jong Ki, Kwang Soo’s business partner, while look at me, Jeon So Min. “You have a beautiful girlfriend like this. Wow! Don’t you afraid that she’ll be taken by other guys?”

“Soon. Just wait for our invitation” Kwang Soo said it calmly.

What? Is he crazy? Who want to be his wife? Oh my God. I’m not even to think about being married with him.

“I’ll wait, boy! But don’t you want to introduce your beautiful girlfriend with me?” Jong Ki asks handshake with me, “My name’s Song Jong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo’s friend”

I smile awkwardly “Jeon So Min, but call me So Min”

“Beautiful name, So Min. Let’s be friend. And may I ask you, how long both of you been dating? Cause I wonder, a playful man like Lee Kwang Soo finally in love with a girl. I think he is a gay hahaha” Jong Ki is laughing hardly as he’s teasing Kwang Soo, and so am I.

“Baby, is it funny huh?” he stares at me sharply and suddenly I stop laugh. “Yah! Jong Ki, how dare you can say I’m a gay in front of my girl? You want me to punch your face?”

“Chill man. I’m just kidding. Hahaha. Ok, have fun both of you. I just want to say hello to other guests” and Jong Ki suddenly goes towards to the crowd, greeting the others.

Tonight is grand opening of SongSong Corps. - the biggest electronic company in Korea, owned by Song Jong Ki’s family – and I attend this event with my boyfriend, Kwang Soo. More spesific, my fake boyfriend. Lee Kwang Soo. Owner of Lee Land Corps., the biggest property development & real estate company in Korea. Jong Ki & Kwang Soo are business partner and they also were college friend when they were in Harvard University. They took the same major, International Business. So if you’re curious about who am I, how can I be Lee Kwang Soo’s fake girlfriend, and wonder if I have my own company like them? No, It’s a not. I’m only an ordinary girl who worked at the cake & coffee shop, before I met him.....

(Six months ago)

Knock.. Knock..

A housemaid open the door for me. I delivered a tiramisu cake, which’s Lee Kwang Soo-ssi ordered it 2 days ago. He is daily customer in my work place. My boss asked me if I want to delivery this cake to Kwang Soo’s house.

“Good afternoon Miss. May I help you?” asked the housemaid.

“Yes, I want to meet Lee Kwang Soo-ssi. I delive....” I’m not finished my word, but Kwang Soo-ssi appeared suddenly and he said the most unbelievable word to me.

“Yeobo, why you come late? My parents & I are waiting you. Come on” Kwang Soo-ssi take my hand and pull me to living room of his house.

Yah! Yeobo? What he’s talking about? We’re not in relationship. Even he’s daily customer at my work place, I never talk to him except he ordered something. How can he call me ‘yeobo’? Is he out of his mind?

“Umma and Appa, she’s my girlfriend. Jeon So Min-ssi. Yeobo, this is my parents” Kwang Soo-ssi introduce me as his girlfriend in front of his parents.

I’m surprised “De~?” I look at Kwang Soo-ssi blankly. And without conscious, I introduce my self “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeon So Min but you can call me So Min” I bow 90 degrees to Kwang Soo’s parents.

“You.. You.. Are you Kwang Soo’s girlfriend?” Kwang Soo’s mom is stuttering.

“Of course, mom. I told you before, I have a girlfrined, so stop to arrange me a blind date with daughter of your friend”

“A good catch, Kwang Soo~ya. Your girlfriend is beautiful” suddenly Kwang Soo’s dad said that with thumbs up.

“Kamsahamnida” I replied with blushing cheek

“Kwang Soo already has girlfriend. So stop make him to go blind date with the girl who wears shirt material shortage” said Kwang Soo’s dad

“Yeobo!” Kwang Soo’s mom interrupt

“Why yeobo? You disagree because you don’t know her family’s background and which university did she go? You have learn to trust your son, he’ll choose a good girl. If you still like that, it means you don’t trust his choice. Let them be.”

“Ahrasso, yeobo” said Kwang Soo’s mom.

After that, Kwang Soo drove me home. “So, how?” ask him

He asked me to be his fake girlfriend just because he’s tired to attend blind date which arrenged by his mom and the rumour about he is a gay, just because he still single. So to approve it, he need me to be his girlfriend.

“Why don’t you ask other women to be your girlfriend? I mean... you’re good looking, famous and you have money, which women who doesn’t want to be your girlfriend?”

“I don’t need girl like that. It makes me uncomfortable to do a fake relationship with the girl has interested with me. Because in the end we should broke this relationship. We have to do this relationship until the rumour about I’m being gay is disappeared. How dare they are saying I’m a gay just because I’m still single for a long time. And then my mom never get tired to match maker me with the daughter of her friend. They’re all same, just want to be popular and my money”

“But you don’t know me. What if I’m like with others?”

“No you’re not. I know you. I’m watching you for quite time. You’re not a girl like that. And don’t you know why your boss asked you to delivered the cake to my house? It was my plan”

I’m shocked. I can’t say anything.

“Why you’re so shocked? So what’s about my bid?” He asked me again

“Mwolla~ I’m not sure with your bid. If I do that, what’s going on with my private life? And...” suddenly I think of my crush, Ha Seok Jin, the bartender in my workplace. What if he knows that I’m in relationship with Lee Kwang Soo?

“You don’t have to worry. All you have to do is just being my girlfriend. I’ll call you when I need you and tell you what you have to do at that time. And about your privacy, I’ll give you a private penthouse, a car, even I give you a bodyguard. And I’ll pay you once a month, think it as your salary. So If you accept my bid, the first thing you have to do is resign from your work. You don’t need to work if you become my girl. Ahrra?”

No doubt. He’s Lee Kw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter