Come Back To Me

Lee Kwang Soo & Jeon So Min's One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, take care. Hope you live well. Hope we'll meet in the future. Bye"

Jeon So Min. My ex-girlfriend. She left me, after we were in 5 years relationship. That was not her fault, it was me. It was me, who made her left me. I never be grateful when she was my girlfriend, when she always by my side, when I had her, when she was still believe that I'm not a bad boy like everyone said.

Yes, I always flirting with every pretty girls I met. And So Min know it well, but she stayed quite cause she didn't want to argue or take a fight with me.

"It's okay, oppa. It's a common to see a boy flirts with a pretty girl. So, I understand it" she said it with her bitter smile, "although I don't believe you and my friends always talking bad about you, how flirty you are, but I have to"

"Waeyo?" I asked her coriously "why you have to believe me when you don't?"

"Cause I have to argue with you and I will fight with you. And you'll be fed up", the sadness clearly draw her eyes, "and.. you know I love you, right? I really love you, because of that, to fight and argue with you, it's really make me sad and I'm afraid you will leave me"

At that time, I really hope that she would be jealous and took a fight with me. So, I can broke up with her. But, I was wrong. Jeon So Min knew me so well and she looked like she can read my mind.

Honestly after 2nd year we were dating, I was bored with her and it became worse after we moved in together. Nothing wrong about her, she always be a really nice girlfriend for me.

"you're not working?" I asked her under thick blanket. At that time I got high fever and she had to take day-off to look after me.

"I take a day-off, oppa" while gave me a fever medicine, "Take a nap. I will make a porridge for you. Get well soon, Kwangsoo oppa", then she kissed my forehead. "Maybe I'm bad person, like to see you sick. With your condition like this, I feel needed by you.", she chuckles.

I confused. I do love her, or not? This feeling has changed after we dated and how can So Min's feeling for me has not changed. I miss a pit-a-pat feeling when we were side by side and there's no worries even when we weren't contact each other for a day.

"So Min-ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter