Light In Your Eyes (end)

Heart Shaker
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning comes with the sun shining through the bedroom curtains and the sound of sizzling comes from the other room.

"Uugghh." A groan escapes the sleepy squirrel as she rubbed her droopy eyes. Slowly scanning the room, she sees that next to her was an empty spot. 

Sana walked into the kitchen where the sizzling was coming from. The smell immediately hits her nose and her stomach grumbles.

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning." Sana greeted back to the tall girl whom she just met last night.

"Just in time. Sit down and lets have breakfast." Tzuyu smiles happily as she was setting up the table.

 

After eating for a while, both of them are almost finished with their food. Tzuyu gets up to clean up while Sana observes the girl.

"Are you feeling better?" Tzuyu suddenly asks, feeling the girl's stares. She was washing the dishes.

"Uh..yeah..a lot better actually. Thank you for this." 

"No problem. I'll give you my num--ah!" Tzuyu lets out a little wince as she pulled her hand out of the water that filled half of the sink. There was blood dripping down her fingers into the sink, coloring the soapy water red.

"Are you okay?" Sana runs up to her and takes a quick look at her hand before taking a rag and applying pressure to her wound. Her cut was about an inch long along her palm. Turns out, she left the knife submerged in the soapy water, but she forgot briefly because she was too focused on the conversation.

(A/N  Lesson learned my readers. Don't leave a knife in the sink underwater and always stay focus.)

"You should be more careful, Tzuyu." Sana says with a worried face, still holding her hand.

"I-I'm fine, thanks though." Tzuyu is flustered at the girls kind gestures. 

"Here apply pressure to it while I finish up for you." Sana tells her and she takes over the dishes. Tzuyu doesn't argue and only goes to the bathroom to look for a bandage.

After a while she comes out right when Sana just finished. The girl doesn't notice her as she was too busy checking her phone. Then when she looks up from it, she notices that the tall girl was staring at her from across the room.

Sana smiles as she puts down her phone and makes her way to the bedroom to go gather her belongings. "I just got a text from my mom. She says shes been worried sick about me. I think I have to go now." Her voice fades as she walks into the bedroom.

"Plan to come back any time soon?" Tzuyu leans on the door frame.

"Maybe next time, I'll be sober." Sana giggles a bit while she walks pass her to the main door.

"Uh..can I have your number?" Tzuyu quickly says, holding her phone out just as the other girl was putting on her shoes.

"Oh yeah." She walks up to her and takes Tzuyu's phone to put in her number.

"There you go and I just wanted to say thank you again for all this." Sana says with a sincere smile across her face. She then ends it with a hug.

"Uhp.." Tzuyu was a little surprised as the smaller body crashed hers. She gulps air because the beating rhythm she feels in her chest keeps on increasing with time.

"H-Her s are touching mine. Her body." Tzuyu mentally freaks out, feeling the heat climb up her although she looked fine on the outside.

"Bye for now."

Those were the last words she heard before the click of the door closing brings her back to reality.

"She was so...squishy." Tzuyu smiles widely, replaying the scene in her head.

"You're such a heart shaker." 

<>

"Come here for a second." Tzuyu calls her little friend over to her.

"What do you want?" Chaeyoung asks. Without responding, Tzuyu pulls her into a hug.

"It doesn't feel the same." She says to herself, slowly pulling away.

Chaeyoung gives her a weird look. "What are you talking about?"

"The hug. It doesn't feel like when I hug her. There's no butterflies." Tzuyu tells her and walks away to Mina who was just observing the scene as she ate.

"Stand up." The tall girl tells her. Confused, she slowly stands up. Without warning, Tzuyu also does the same thing to Mina, but this time Tzuyu wrapped her arms around her and touch her s with Mina just like when Sana and her hugged.

"Nothing." Tzuyu makes a thinking face as she moved her hands around Mina's back, trying to find that squishy feeling that Sana had. All the time that Tzuyu was doing that, Mina gives her girlfriend a confused look.

"Okay! Tzuyu, what exactly are you trying to do?!" Chaeyoung explodes with jealousy and pulls her girlfriend away from the tall girl.

"I'm trying to find that squishy feeling. The one she had." Tzuyu innocently says as she sits back down to finish her lunch.

"Who are you talking about?" Chaeyoung frustratingly asks.

"Her." She gestures towards one girl across the room with a table full of girls and guys.

"Which one?" Mina finally speaks, feeling her curiosity kick in.

"Sana."

They look back at the said girl. Both of her friends raise one eyebrow to indicate if she was actually serious.

"How do you know her?" The small girl questions.

"Met her yesterday." Tzuyu says then puts a spoonful of rice in .

"But I knew her for a while now." Tzuyu says with s mouth full, barely even auditable.

"Weird. She's a senior and your only a junior, so how did you two meet?" Mina says, putting on her detective face.

"Bells about to ring. Lets talk about this next time." She gets up to dump her tray, leaving the two to question this mystery.

<>

Please log in to read the full chapter