First Meet

Heart Shaker
Please log in to read the full chapter

"A long stressful day at school has really been killing me. All these exams are too much for me, but you know what...I'll pull through and smash every one of those exams with an 'A." Mentally talking to herself, Tzuyu quietly sits on the bus, making her way home.

She stares out of the window while listening to some music. There was a few people who also goes to her school that rode the same bus as her, but there is a specific person that always seems to attract her.

"Her smile." Tzuyu takes note of the person standing just a few feet away, holding on to the railing above for support. That person was smiling down at her phone. She had a very cute smile. One that resembles a squarrial.

"Minatozaki Sana. I like it." The tall girl steal glances off the squarrial. Sana was known for her flirting ways with the students at their school. She was an upperclassmen while Tzuyu was lower, but sana was already taken which caused her to have the nickname 'Snake'.

Sana's stop was next so she quickly finishes her text and sends it to her girlfriend. As she was waiting, she catches a pair of eyes that seem to have been looking her way, but just when she sees it, that person quickly lowers her head, making Sana only catch a glimpes of her brown eyes.

"Did she see?!" Tzuyu panics while staring down. She then feels the bus moving again and a sigh of relief is released. Unknowingly, she starts to smile while thinking back to the squarrial.

 

 


Tzuyu makes it home and the first thing she does is change into some decent clothes. "This looks okay." She puts on a simple t-shirt, tucked in, with some skinny jeans. For her upcoming plans, she wanted to go hang out with her friends before they start studying for the exams next week. Tzuyu lives alone because she wanted to study korean and extend her knowledge, so she moved from her parents who are currently in Taiwan.

She again gets on the bus to go meet up at the karaoke bar. She was one of the few people on the bus at that time.

"Heyy!" Tzuyu was happy to see her friends when she walked into the place.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Chaeyoung gives her a hug with Mina also doing the same. They then walked to their lightly dimmed room to start the fun. 

After about two hours of singing and dancing, Chaeyoung started get really bored and starts smooching with her girlfriend while the tall girl was still singing and dancing.

Tzuyu sings the ending of the song and finishes with a mic drop, hoping to let the couple know that she was there.That causes a irritating screech throughout the room. "YAH!" Chaeyoung shouts, but Mina just gives her a sorry look.

"Let's go eat. I'm hungry." Tzuyu says before leaving the two to follow.

 

 

Walking, they arrived at a resturant and ordered their food. The place was kinda busy since it was almost 7 at night, about dinner time.

"How is your studying going?" Mina asks the younger girls as they eat.

"Stressful." Tzuyu and Chaeyoung says at the same time.

Mina chuckles a bit. "Wait until you become a senior."

"Babe, you're smart and perfect...and just..perfect, so it shouldn't be so hard for you." Chaeyoung says to Mina, smiling.

Mina blushes. "Awww...my baby cub is so cute." She plants a kiss on the others cheek. They start getting all lovey dovey by caressing each other and using ageyo.

Tzuyu clears , getting the attention of the two girls. "Are you guys done?" She says with a straight face. They stop but avoid eye contact.

 

When they finished, it was about 9 and it was dark. They were about to go their separate ways, but Mina didn't want to leave yet.  "How about we go hang at the park for a while?" She asks the two younger ones.

Tzuyu takes a look at the time on her phone. "I guess I can spare a another hour."

"Of course I will come!" Chaeyoung slips her hand into Mina's and they start to walk towards a nearby park with Tzuyu following close. They reach the playground and starts with the swings. It was quiet with the sounds of cars passing by and the night breeze gently blowing.

The couples were the first ones to get to the only two swings; They both sit down while holding hands, and then they both swing slowly at the same pace. Tzuyu leans on a playground equipment near the swings, staring at the two.

"Tzuyu-ah, why don't you go find yourself a girlfriend so you won't have to third-wheel us every time we hang out?" Mina says, looking at the girl who seems to be in deep thoughts.

"I don't know. I guess I'm not really trying hard enough or I just don't really care."

Chaeyoung jumps in, "How about I take you to a gay bar? I'll be your wing-women." She says, smiling. Mina gives her a glare and lets go of her hand, obviously triggered.

The little cub takes hold of her hand again and holds it tight. "Look Tzuyu maybe I can't help, but I would just say for you to open up a little."

Tzuyu chuckles a bit. "Who am I going to open up to?"

"To someone you like." Chaeyoung advises. "Just...make the first move and then maybe you'll get yourself a cute-looking animal." She says the last part while staring into Mina's eyes, making her smile.

"Okay, you guys are too cute I'm sick of it." Tzuyu jokingly says, making the others laugh. They play tag for a while then sit down to talk about how life is.

The third-wheeler checks the time again and it was almost 11pm.

Please log in to read the full chapter