Chop Chop~

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

The time for packing feels like only seconds to me. That’s how fast my life passes by…..at least in my eyes.

The cameras are turned off for most of the time while we stuff our bags, except for when we do something stupid, like play-wrestling each other, or playing the age-switch game.

“Yah, hyung! Lay off!” I shove Jonghyun after he continuously sneaks behind me only to give me a hard slap to my . My four older brothers snicker, making my short lived annoyance melt into glee. I wouldn’t have been able to get through some of the most stressful times I can remember without them. I do wish we were all actually related at times.

To get Jonghyun back, I sneak into his closet when he’s not watching. I then proceed to hide under a pile of his tossed clothing articles.The cameras are on when he walks in, making me smirk evilly. Before he reaches for the pile holding my hiding spot,  I pounce on him with no mercy, getting the perfect, girly screech I hoped for. This even gets the cameramen to cover their mouths and laugh quietly, not to ruin the film.

Our pandemonium eventually ceases when the PD returns. “We have to go! Traffic is heavy, and we don’t have forever. Come on!”

Aish, so demanding. I lift my luggage after slipping into my sneakers, walking to the van with my hyungs. The cameras are off during the long ride. In fact, the crew was crammed on a different van, so we have the place to ourselves.

I feel a migraine coming on, so I fall asleep on Minho’s shoulder. There were previous loud conversations coming from Jonghyun and Kibum, but as I drift, they notice me and fall silent. Before I know it, I find a comfortable jacket lied on by body. It definitely belongs to Jinki.

Scent of apricot……

No matter how much I ask otherwise, the four will always treat me as a child.

I recall an event when we were on TV, participating in a trivia game. Wrong answers would get your head whacked by a toy, plastic hammer. Which, despite it’s colorful and friendly look, is quite the opposite.

Kibum had confidently blurted out the wrong answer, making me nearly snort at his stupid act. The host hit him with the hammer, making Kibum bury his face into his hands while the rest of us laughed.

When it came my turn, I could’ve sworn I had the correct response, but I guess not. I receive the same punishment, reacting the same. There was laughing, but every member came to my aid, pretending to be infuriated at the host. “Yah! Don’t touch him!!” Jinki was rubbing my whacked head while Jonghyun guarded me like an attack dog….it was quite the scene.

I open my eyes when I feel the van stop. My head is pounding like a drum, but I see the camera lens on me and force a welcoming smile. Luckily the airport isn’t full of fans, since this trip was completely unexpected. We get through security relatively easily, boarding the plane within half an hour. And still, none of us have a clue where in the world we are off to….

The PD begins to close the door to the aircraft. “Alright boys! We’ll meet you there! Safe flight~” The door closes.

Jonghyun scans the room for hidden cameras. Nothing.

We sigh in relief, getting to be ourselves. The plane begins to move.

I down some headache medication as we take to the clouds.

Where are we going!?