TWO

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

After Dowoon had gotten water and went back to the arcade to his friends, the day had fell short. They all had many thoughts in their minds after thinking about their friend Jae, who they all hadn’t seen in a little while. None of them really stayed in contact with him like they did with each other, other than Brian who they knew was going through things, but even then they’d still leave a text or send memes to him, and he’d reply. On the other hand they had every intention to stay in contact with Jae, heck they did send him messages and memes as well after they graduated from high school not to long ago. It was just that Jae, he never replied, never even looked at the messages. It was like he disappeared.


 

It was even more surprising to the boys that Jae didn’t even reply, or answer calls from Brian. The two were practically dating, they all thought.


 

Since it had only been a few months since they graduated, they didn’t realize what Jae was doing was that serious until they brought it up altogether.  They thought Jae would pop out of nowhere saying he had just been super busy, but they didn’t really register how long it had actually been since they actually talked to Jae. To be honest Dowoon, Sungjin, and Hyojin all thought he and Brian were probably hanging out together.


 

A few days had past since the day at the arcade and all the boys met up again but at the internet cafe to, “study” but no studying was happening. All of them were playing games, and playing against each other on a golfing game. They all sat together, Sungjin and Hyojin on one side and Dowoon and Brian on the other side so it was easier to talk to everyone. The internet cafe was a place they went to often in high school as well. It was like they were reliving their high school life, but something was missing. Their friend, Jae was missing.


 

Suddenly Hyojin pushed out on the chair he was sitting in and stood up, “Guys!” he said low key making a scene in the cafe, “Lets find Jae,” he said then looked to see everyone’s reaction.


 

All of them had stopped playing their game. Sungjin looked up to Hyojin in agreement, Dowoon slowly turned his chair towards Hyojin not sure how to feel, while Brian just froze and kept looking at his paused screen.


 

Sungjin stood up next to Hyojin, “I agree with Hyojin, I say we try to find him. I want to at least know how he’s doing.”


 

Dowoon looks to the two, then to Brian. He can see the slight pain in Brian’s eyes, but to be honest Dowoon agreed with the two as well. He wanted to find his missing friend. Honestly despite how Brian looked, he wasn’t sure how exactly he felt about this situation. Did something happen between the two, or is he just as clueless as the other three were about Jae’s whereabouts.


 

Dowoon placed his hand on Brian’s arm, “I think we should.” he said squeezing his arm a bit in comfort.


 

Brian nodded his head, “Lets do it.”


 

Hyojin and Sungjin smiled at each other and gave each other a high five. Dowoon smiled and turned back to his computer screen exiting off the games that was on his screen.


 

“How do we start?” Sungjin said sitting back down.


 

“We know he won't answer his text or calls, so that obviously won't be a good option, but who remembers facebook?” Hyojin smirks, getting his game face on as he started typing in things on the computer.


 

“Oh yeah,” Sungjin says leaning over to Hyojin’s screen to watch.


 

“We can start there and see if there was anything updated, or anything that he might have posted in the past to lead to why he disappeared. Dowoon, look at his other old social medias.” Hyojin said slightly turning his head towards Dowoon from his screen.
 

 

Dowoon nodded as he turned back to his computer while Brian scooted over to Dowoon’s side to get a better look at the screen.


 

As they looked through his social media’s they didn’t find anything off. He hadn’t posted on any of them in a long time. The most recent post on any of his social media accounts was a picture of all the guys after their graduation in the gowns looking really happy. The caption just said, It was great to have such amazing friends by my side throughout these years. All four of them just stared at the picture not saying anything. They’ve seen the picture plenty of times since they all posted that same picture on their account’s as well after graduation, but that photo was now buried by the many other pictures they’ve posted since. They just didn’t understand, what happened to Jae?


 

After what felt like an entire day of searching, they found nothing. They even went to their schools office to see if anyone by the name Park Jaehyung was enrolled in their college just in case, even though they knew he had said he wasn’t going to come to this college.


 

They didn’t want to think of the worst, like maybe he died and none of them were informed. His parents didn’t like them anyway. Actually His parents hated them. His parents hated them so much that they were never invited over to his house, reason being none of them knew where he lived, not even Brian. Since they didn’t want to think negatively of the situation they all came to conclusion that he must have went to a far away college, and somehow lost contact with them. It was the least they could think of.


 

“I say we call it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter