it remains here, empty like this.

What Is She Doing To Us?

Tzuyu always finds herself left with a curious feeling when she sees Dahyun and Sana once again stuck to each other like glue. She can still hear Dahyun's whispered promise of secrecy that was only meant for Jeongyeon earlier that day. She wants to say that Dahyun is very stupid, wants to grab her by her arm harshly, make her realize that letting sana have her own way will only in turn ruin her more as each day goes by; but she can't, it's what she still does to this day. Sana has had her heart since the beginning days of her training period. 

After all, Tzuyu was young and making friends in a different country of which you know very little of the language is not at all easy; but sana, beautiful deep brown-eyed sana had locked her sights upon her and a small friendship bloomed. Of course is was a friendship that wasn't easy to have, sana being also from another country but being that she had been training in jyp for a year her korean was simple, so they studied together. Sana included her, even if she barely talked around others, it was just nice that sana took her with and had her feel acknowledged by her peers.

Tzuyu also came to learn that as well as a warm personality, sana was all around warm; it begun with hand holding, especially after a harsh day of lessons from different instructors constantly telling her what she was always lacking in. Hugs coming into the equation when she had spent her first christmas away from home, it was also the first time she had allowed herself to cry in front of sana, the older Japanese girl had grasped onto her; whispered, ''I know it is hard to be away from those you care so deeply for but for now hug me as if i were them, don't hold it in.''

It was during that moment Tzuyu knows that her heart, her feelings became of something more than a friendship for sana. The younger girl thinks that sana must have somehow figured it out as well, she had to of, because it was at the end of the new year that sana had stolen her first kiss. Not a simple peck, she remembers staring into sana's eyes who in return looked back into hers with a sparkle within both of them before she let her gaze look upon her lips; the lightly clear glossed lips that sana had herself put on Tzuyu just before they went out to the small get together with the other jyp trainees. It took a total of seven seconds of movement; sana's right hand lightly wrapping around her neck, the tip of their noses lightly bumping into one another causing sana to let out a bubble of a giggle, and then there she was. 

4 seconds; a gentle 4 second, happy new year kiss. Tzuyu also likes to call it the moment she would lose normalcy forever. It was in that new year that she discovered love, not true love but, puppy love. She and sana never labeled each other, they couldn't, not when their future was so uncertain and their goals were both aimed at a secure future in the world of entertainment. She was very in love though, they were inseparable. It was kisses to and fro, late night cuddles, occasional outside dates on days off from training; It was bliss.

Then it was 2015 and things became stress induced. She and sana were now apart of a survival program to see if either one of them would possibly be included in jyp's upcoming girl group. Nothing about it was easy, time for the two became nonexistent and even though Tzuyu was happy to be gaining new friends who also were in the program, she found the one she wanted to be with was slipping away from her too quickly. Tzuyu missed bliss, missed sana, and even though in the end both found themselves riding along the same road together, nothing was the same.

Deep brown eyes looked at her but they didn't sparkle anymore and sana's warmth wasn't wrapping around her heart anymore. Tzuyu loves sana, she watches at how the first love that had ever come into her life now loves others. She doesn't hold any ill feelings, labels were never set, both had a common goal. Tzuyu just hates the fact that it was cut short and somehow no matter how hard she can try in her own way, it won't ever be able to be tied back together.


a/n: i have basically decided to do this story with different perspectives. who knows what girl will be next. how are you feeling? 

I Just | Red Velvet