I Still Hold You and Without a Word.

What Is She Doing To Us?

It could have been the higher ups giving her a sign when she walked into the living room at an early 5:47 a.m. and got the sight of Jeongyeon and Sana. It wasn't surprising, Dahyun had noticed the way the two had begun to be more into their own world. Sana straddling onto the lap of Jeongyeon, short lingering, searing kisses, Jeongyeon's hands gripping onto the sides of her waist and Dahyun knows it's because she feels overwhelmed. She also realizes that she hasn't been able to have sana the way Jeongyeon is able to. 

But, reminiscing was pointless for now, Dahyun cleared loudly and watched as Jeongyeon pulled sana away from her so roughly that her clumsy unnie flopped onto the floor. Their eyes show different things as they look at her, Jeongyeon had pure terror in hers while sana's showed an apology that Dahyun knew in the end was very empty but all the same it would warm her heart. She gives them a soft smirk before she shakes her head, pretending to be astonished. Her careful steps went inside the kitchen, pouring herself a small bowl of cereal, and continuing to head back into the room she shared with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

As she began to close her door, Jeongyeon's trembling hand stopped it. She was on the verge of tears and grabbed onto her free hand, squeezing it as a plea to not speak of it with the others. All Dahyun can muster up is a, "Don't worry, I've been in your place, you are safe." taking her hand back quickly before her unnie can respond. The door is closed, she turns to see a sleeping Chaeyoung which makes a small sincere smile form upon her lips but instantly it leaves as she sees an awake Tzuyu. Both young girls send each other sad knowing smiles along with a simple nod. Dahyun eats quietly and thinks of Sana once more. Her eyes go to Tzuyu briefly who still looks at her with gentle eyes, they both know of their situations but not fully, yet they want to know, they want to feel free of this pain, to share it. Yet they couldn't risk hurting their angel.

Yes, the embodiment of an angel, that was sana. She was never meant to love only one, not when her heart was so big. But damn did Dahyun wish that her heart would be enough to fill sana's so that she didn't have to see the way Sana would pour another piece of her heart to the others and in return they too would give a piece of themselves. 

Sana was worth every one of their own extreme heartbreak, she would always be worth it.


A/N: Listen |   ¥   ¦