Mistletoe

Mistletoe

"Mark Lee get in here!" Donghyuck yelled, excitedly. It was Christmas Eve and NCT's tradition was watching holiday movies and eating cookies and other sweets.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Mark yelled back. Stumbling out of his room, he was trying to fix his reindeer headband.

"You look pathetic," Donghyuck laughed at him.

"You love it."

"Sadly."

Donghyuck went back to the living room, joining the other boys. He had a seat reserved on the couch for him and Mark, and he quickly sat on it before anybody else could steal it. Mark walked in the room, wearing an ugly Christmas sweater and his headband. He said it made things "more festive".

Doyoung turned the TV on, searching for a holiday movie. He finally settled on How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Everyone piled in. Some on the other end of the couch, some on the chairs, others on the floor. They all had blankets covering them, and they all were sipping on their apple cider and eggnog, quietly eating cookies as the movie progressed.

Mark joined Donghyuck on the couch. They moved around until they got comfortable. Donghyuck wrapped himself around Mark, and rested his head on his chest. 

After about 20 minutes, Yuta excused himself to go to the bathroom. 

Mark, not really paying attention to the movie, was playing with Donghyuck's hair as he heard silent snickers. He looked over to Chenle, who looked like he was going to pass out from laughing. Mark looked at Donghyuck in a kind of "huh?" way. Between wheezes, Chenle was able to get out, "Mis-" wheeze "tle-" wheeze "toe."

The looked up.

Yuta had a mistletoe over them.

The room erupted into laughter.

Mark and Donghyuck faces both got flushed.

Donghyuck yelled at them, "HEY!"

That made them laugh even more.

They all started chanting, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Mark hid his face in his hands, groaning. He mumbled an "oh my god."

"Mark," Donghyuck whispered, moving his hands away from his face.

He then connected their lips. The room again erupted into hoots and hollers.

Despite being extremely flustered and embarrassed, his eyes fluttered shut and he leaned into the kiss, sitting up and moving his hands to Donghyuck's neck.

Donghyuck pulled away, and broke out into a grin. He cupped Mark's face, kissing his nose.

"You're cute."

For the rest of the night, Mark's face was permanently beet red.