Two

DON'T LEAVE (BE MINE SEQ.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this story,Hakyeon can talk.Thats it! cuz it already past a few years and about Hakyeon can't talk thingy on 'Be Mine' , it is just temporary..sorry for not informing u guys 'bout this *peace sign* 

here is the new chapter;

 


Taekwoon was totally exhausted for today as he has been attending five meetings today and only God know how tired he is right now.All he want now is go back home and cuddling with his Hakyeon.

He let out another sigh as he seem can't be more concentrated.Wonshik glance at him.

"You can go back home hyung.I will finish the paper for you," he said before he tried to take the paper from taekwoon but taekwoon stop him.

"I can't let you do this all alone.You're the one who should go back home right now.Jaehwan must be waiting for you," Taekwoon said without looking at him but the paper.

This time,Wonshik sighed.

"Then how about Hakyeon hyung?" says wonshik.

Taekwoon stop and look at Wonshik.

He takes a deep breath and let it out.

"Okay let's finish this real fast and then go home as I can't let you do this all alone," Taekwoon suggest and Wonshik okay with it as long as he didn't left his workholic boss alone because he can't promise that Taekwoon will go home.

.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile Hakyeon,he is on the kitchen.Making a dinner for his beloved husband.After his meet with Jaehwan,he went to supermarket to run a errand.

He want to make something special for his husband.

As he was satisfied enough with the last meal he pull off the apron and put it aside.

He look at the clock.It shown 9:00 p.m and taekwoon is not arrive yet.He sighed as he know how workholic his husband is.

He walk to the living room and sit on the couch.

Phone on his hand doubting whether to call Taekwoon or not.

Before he could scroll his contact list for Taekwoon's name,he heard a faint click from the main door.

He put his phone on the coffee table and walk to the main door only to see his husband who look so tired.

Hakyeon approach him and grab his bag.

"Hey,how was your day?" Taekwoon manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter