One

DON'T LEAVE (BE MINE SEQ.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a simple chap coz im in rushed so sorry!! but i promised ill do well next time hehe

 

A sun has shown up from the horizon.Seoul has already crowded by a people who walk for their school and work.Everyone seem busy since it was a work day but not for the one who is still in a deep slumber on the bed accompanied by a comfortable comforter.

The door was opened reveal a small guy wearing an oversize sweater step into the room.He smile when he saw the sleeping guy is still in his dreamland.He jump on the bed and lie his body downward with his both hand supporting his head.Tilting his head as he admiring the sleeping guy's face.He took one of his hand and poke the latter nose make him flinched.

He giggled.

"Happy huh? " Taekwoon,the sleeping guy, said without opening his eyes.

Meanwhile Hakyeon,he crawled and set himself beside Taekwoon.Taekwoon take no time to wrapped him up and they both snuggles.Taekwoon rest his chin on top of Hakyeon's head and he can smell his husband's aroma.

"I smell something good," he said with a hoarse voice.

"I cook," said Hakyeon,playing with his sweater hem.

"What did you cook?" Taekwoon ask,hand hakyeon soft hair.

"Pancake," Hakyeon muttered shyly.

Taekwoon couldn't help but chuckle as he peck Hakyeon's cheek.

"Let's go and eat the pancakes before I ate something else," he said while showing his famous smirk to Hakyeon made the latter blushed madly.

.
.
.
.

The breakfast went well except how flustered Hakyeon is to taekwoon because he was teasing him all the time with his so innocent talk.Hakyeon felt like he want to shove the whole pancakes to his husband mouth if he didn't care about the consequent that would let his husband choking to death.

He still love the ert.

As today is monday,Taekwoon is getting ready to go to his office.Hakyeon was banned by taekwoon to go to work because he doesn't want him to get tired and many more excuses.Meanwhile hakyeon,he was prostesting at first but somehow got defeated by his husband made him surrender and just sit at home like a housewife watching a home-shopping program that he has been addicted to these day.


Staying at home is not bad afterall since he can cook for taekwoon without rushing.He felt satisfied just by looking at Taekwoon happy face eating his food.But sometimes he felt bored because he was alone.Jaehwan already have his own family and work so they barely have a time to hang out.He somehow felt sad but didn't said it out loud.


"Hakyeon-ah,I'll go now.Take c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter