Two

My Little Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IGNORING the upcoming call, he ate a handful of popcorn while having a marathon of High School Musical. Watching the movies brought him back to his childhood. His father despised it so much but always managed watching the movies, although reluctantly with him and his mother, who was a vivid fan.

 

Mrs Huang was a teenage girl at heart. Because of that, Tao knew every songs in each movie, memorized them word by word, making the series his favourite movies to watch. Plus, the Wildcat boys were such eye-candy.

 

Enjoying spending his free time, he sighed as he saw the text from Kris upon checking his phone for time. After that one night stand, he and Kris kept on meeting each other for and Tao hated it. The older obviously was good in bed but that was it. There was no feeling at all between the two of them.

 

He knew if they continue to meet each other, the younger would be in love with the taller. It had always been like that. Tao was hopelessly romantic, harbouring any sort of feelings to everyone he just met.

 

For him to get over his old love, it would take time to mend his heart because the heart wanted what it could not have.

 

Not knowing anything about each other, they were practically strangers who shared the same bed, so why would Tao bother to continue to meet him? Since then, he had ignored any sorts of texts and calls from Kris.

 

He was making a cup of coffee when someone banged on his door. Only then, he remembered that the bell needed to be fixed.

 

Cursing to himself, Tao opened the door and frowned when he saw who it was. Before he could open his mouth, Luhan threw himself to the younger and hugged him so tight that he could not breathe.

 

Trying to push him away, the sound of crying made him stopped to do so. Cupping his hands on Luhan’s cheeks, he asked, “Why are you crying? What happened?”

 

Instead of calming down, the questions only made the older to cry more. Baffled, Tao only hugged him back and let him be.

 

 

AFTER explaining his situation to his younger cousin, Luhan went to sleep with his swollen eyes. Tao clenched his fists when he thought about it. That jerk, Sehun dared to break Luhan’s heart after what he had done to him.

 

Luhan was pregnant with Sehun’s baby. His cousin told him that he did it with Sehun during one if the parties he attended. He did not remember but somehow they had . He woke up to an empty bed that morning and a pile of money on the desk.

 

Oh my god.

 

Sehun must thought he was a e. Luhan knew he had a feminine face but never was he humiliated like that although Sehun did not do it directly to his face.

 

He went home with a broken heart, leaving the money behind because go to hell, Oh Sehun and his money. But then, Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter