Chapter 3

NOONA, I LOVE YOU !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung is 16 years old, has already been a mature girl.

Seungri is 14 years old, has an image of a strong man, but still likes to be attached to Eunjung.

- Jung noona, our birthday is coming soon. What are you going to gift me this year? - Seungri is at Eunjung’s bed, asks lazily.

Because they have a same birthday so that two families always organize birthday party together every year.

Since little, Seungri always gives Eunjung birthday present every year. Remembering the first time, he gave Eunjung a bunch of carnation. When he gave it to her, there was still full of soil.

That time Youngae asked him where did he take that flower? He said it was from aunt Park’s garden who lives next their house. Youngae was so angry that she pulled his ear to go to aunt Park’s house to apologize, also to give the flower back to her.

Seungri that time didn't agree to give it back because if he did that, he wouldn’t have present for Eunjung. In result, he was scolded by Youngae a little.

In the evening, Seungri secretly came to Eunjung and gave her a bunch of carnation. Just saw it and Eunjung had already recognized it was the same with the flower in the morning. But Eunjung still accepted that present because she knew if she didn't, he would stick to her.

The morning next day, Eunjung looked at the parterre at aunt Park’s house which was picked by Seungri yesterday, there wasn’t any flower bud left. She could imagine how aunt Park would feel when seeing her flower like that. She loved flowers a lot.

There's a time Seungri gifted Eunjung a little cat. Just when she didn't know how to react, their neighbor aunt Jang came to them quickly. Just seeing the little cat, aunt Jang had already recognized her cat and immediately took it back.

Aunt Jang was an old lady who lived alone. The little cat was her only friend who she loved the most, but had been taken by Seungri to be Eunjung’s present.

In result, the little cat was taken back by aunt Jang and Seungri was scolded by Youngae.

However, each time, Seungri’s presents were very multiform. All of them were always strange which only him could think of, making her box containing only trashes. Eunjung had a box which used to contain Seungri’s birthday presents.

Eunjung each year also gave presents to Seungri. Don't misunderstand. It was not her wanting to gift, it was Seungri who always secretly hinted what he wanted Eunjung to give him before the birthday. After that, Eunjung only needed to follow what he wanted to buy for him.

Actually Seungri also asked what Eunjung liked, but it was Eunjung who always replied like this - whatever! So that making Seungri gift her those strange presents.

- You still haven't found out what you should gift me, have you, Jung noona?

Eunjung is concentrating in doing homework. Basically, she doesn't pay attention at him. This year she has gone to high school, so that she is busier than before a lot.

- Jung noona, last year I had gloves, but now I can't find where it is. - Despite Eunjung’s ignoring, Seungri continues to say.

Eunjung has already understood, this year he wants gloves.

- Jung noona? Jung noona? - Seungri leaves the bed to come near her.

- I know! - Answering coldly, Eunjung still doesn't look at him.

- Jung noona, you're so great. - Seungri is very satisfied with Eunjung’s answer.

- Jung noona, what do you want me to gift you this year?

- Whatever.

- Okay.

Don't know what will Seungri gift this year?

Today is Eunjung’s 16 year-old birthday and Seungri’s 14 year-old birthday.

- Riri, Jungie, happy birthday!

- Thank you, mom dad. Thank you, Youngae mom Soochan dad. - Actually Eunjung doesn't pay much attention to the birthday. She feels birthday is not different from normal day.

- Thank you, mom dad. Thank you, Myungja mom Hosik dad. - But to Seungri, birthday is an important day so that he can do whatever he wants.

- Jung noona, happy birthday!

- Happy birthday!

- Come here, quickly make a wish! - Ham Hosik says.

Eunjung and Seungri close their eyes in front of two birthday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter