Chapter 1

NOONA, I LOVE YOU !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside delivery room,

Ham Hosik walks back and forth worriedly. In the delivery room, it’s his wife’s scream, Na Myungja. Ham Hosik is so anxious now. His wife has been in there all night without coming out, how can he not worry?

- Hosik hyung, don’t be too worried. Myungja will definitely give birth soon. - His neighbour Lee Soochan comforts.

- It’s right. Don’t be urgent. Just feel easy, everything’s alright. - Shin Youngae said. She is Soochan’s wife. They have just come back from their honey moon.

Twilight yesterday, when Hosik knew that Myungja began labour, he was both fear and urgent, legs were bewildered. He even forgot to call ambulance, intended to carry Myungja and ran to hospital. Luckily, Soochan and Youngae heard Myungja’s scream so that they came to see what happened and stopped Hosik from the intention of bringing Myungja to hospital by running.

- Hosik hyung, you carry Myungja and run to hospital like that, I’m afraid the baby will be born on the street. - Soochan said.

- A! What should I do? - Ham Hosik promptly said.

- Hosik oppa, I think we should use the car to bring her to hospital. - Shin Youngae is a careful woman. - Soochan, you quickly go get the car.

- Then, sorry to bother you. - Hosik said appreciately.

- Myungja unnie, don’t be too worried. We will bring you to hospital immediately. - Youngae comforts Myungja, when Myungja was too hurt to say anything.

- Why does she still not bear? Why does she still not bear? - In the delivery room, there’s only the sound of Myungja’s scream while there still doesn’t have any sound of a baby’s crying.

Ham Hosik is too anxious to go crazy. He is hatred of himself for can’t take place of his wife.

- Soochan ah, Myungja unnie will be alright, right? - Waiting for so long, even Youngae, though comforting Hosik for not being urgent, also starts to feel worried now.

- She will definitely be alright, feel easy! A little later, we will see Hosik hyung’s baby. - Soochan comforts his wife. Actually he himself is worried too. Thinking about himself in the future also has to go through this kind of torture, he can’t stop himself from wiping sweat.

- Oa…… Oa…… - The silent corridor suddenly fill with the sound of a new-born baby’s crying.

- She’s born!

- Born!

- Finally born!

Hearing the sound of the baby’s crying, three of them all sigh with relief.

Xoach. The delivery room’s door opens, a nurse brings out the baby.

- Congratulation! It’s a beautiful baby girl!

Receiving the baby from the nurse’s hand, Hosik obviously has a little excitement of being a father. - I am a father! I am a father!

- Congratulations, Hosik hyung!

- Hosik oppa, can I hug her?

- Of course!

- So cute, so pretty! Soochan, look, her hands is holding tight, she sleeps so peaceful. We will also have a pretty baby girl like this in the future, won't we? - Youngae looks at Soochan with a waiting face.

- Yes… Very great! - Although Lee Soochan is a bit worried with the torture situation when giving birth to the baby, but looking at Ham Hosik’s daughter so lovely like that, he can't help expecting for the day he becomes a father.

- Hosik hyung, did you think a name for the baby?

- Name? Not yet! Let me think! - Turning around, Ham Hosik thinks about what name should he give to the baby? - I have it. I will call her Eunjung, Ham Eunjung.

- Ham Eunjung? This name is very good. What do you think, Soochan? - Youngae with this name feels very approvingly.

- I think it’s good too.

Xoach. The delivery room’s door opens again, going out is Myungja lying on the sickbed.

- Myungja. - Ham Hosik holds his wife’s hand, says appreciatedly. - Thank you. Thank you for giving birth for me a lovely baby girl.

- Hosik. - Through all day with difficulties, Myungja has felt too exhausted to say anything, just her eyes turns to her baby in Youngae’s hand.

- Ah, Myungja unnie, you see, the baby is very beautiful. - Recognizing Myungja’s eyes, Youngae hurriedly put the baby next to Myungja, for her to see carefully the baby who had made her in pain all day.

- Myungja, I have had a name for our daughter, call Eunjung.

- Eunjung?

- What do you think?

- Eunjung, it’s good, a great name. - Because of being too exhausted, Myungja falls asleep tiredly. While the baby beside her sleeps peacefully in her mom’s hand. Outside the window, the sunlight shines slightly on her tiny face, makes her even more beautiful.

Since Eunjung was born, the relationship of two families Ham Lee has developed to a newer level than normal neighborhood before.

Their parents are not around, that even makes them more connected.

Especially after having Eunjung, because doing housework alone is kinda difficult, Youngae everyday comes to help Myungja look after Eunjung, by the way to gather some experience of being a mother, to prepare for the future. Myungja with Youngae’s enthusiasm, she’s thankful a lot. Two families is like relation helping each other.

Until Eunjung is 15 months old, Youngae finally has happy news. This news makes all of them extremely excited, they're all waiting for another baby’s born.

- I hope I will have a lovely beautiful baby girl like Jungie. - Youngae says while looking at Eunjung playing near her.

- I hope Youngae will have a baby boy, so that we will have a boy and a girl. If it’s that, it will be great. - Myungja says.

- Boy or girl is both ok. - Soochan is sinking in happy emotion because of preparing to become a father.

- Yes, yes. We aren't important about boy or girl. We all like it. - Hosik says.

- I still like a girl, as pretty and lovely as Jungie. Is that right? Jungie ah, you say I will give birth to a girl like you, right?

Eunjung is playing, turns to look at Youngae and smiles.

- Oh, everyone see. Jungie smiles. She also agrees that I will have a girl.

Looking at Youngae’s excited action, the rest can just smile, also don’t want to make her feel sad. An 1-year-old baby can know what? Moreover, having boy or girl is not what she can decide.

In a blink of an eye, Eunjung is almost 2 years old, and Youngae is near the planning day of giving birth.

- Youngae, how’s your checking at hospital today? - Myungja hugs Eunjung to go to Lee’s house to ask.

- Doctor said the child is very healthy. Everything is normal. - Caressing her belly, Youngae says happily.

- When is planning day?

- In the end of next month. Perfectly still can attend Jungie’s birthday. Jungie ah, your birthday is coming. - Youngae says jokingly to Eunjung. But Eunjung about Youngae’s joke is just emotionless, only concentrates in playing with her mother’s clothes.

- Unnie, do you think this kid is so strange? - Seeing Eunjung didn't care about her joke, Youngae tells Myungja.

- I also see that she is so strange, doesn't usually cry or snivel. She isn't like other kids who like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter