I remember you

I LOVE YOU, I REMEMBER YOU

 When Jimin sees Hoseok again, after those two long, long years of having been apart, Jimin's first instinct is to run.


There is a tightness in his chest - one that is undoubtedly caused by fear and longing - and he feels the tears dripping down his chin before he's even realised he's been crying.
Some small, rational part of his brain tells him to stay though. And he listens to that part, because Jimin would never run from his Hobi.
And then there are two arms wrapped around him and the weight of a head atop of his.


He finally feels like home again.

 


They start talking after that - a lot has happened while they were separated - and eventually they become friends.


Being just friends with Hoseok is not what Jimin wants.


He'll have enough money soon to turn his back at his parents and he wants Hoseok to be his. Possibly forever.
So he decides to act upon that wish.


When they are cuddling - it's more tangled limbs than anything else - together on Hoseok's small couch, seconds away from sleep, he promptly turnes his head to his friend and asks:
"Do you still like me?"
He's greeted by silence that he would've interpreted as a rejection if it wasn't for the small nod he receives.

Jimin knows he's crying again, but he's too relieved to care.

Absently he notes Hoseok wiping away his tears and whispering sweet, encouraging nothings into his ear.
"I never stopped loving you," is what makes him sharply look up into his sunshine's eyes.


They observe each other for a few moments, almost like they're scared, before Jimin smiles and replies:
"I could never stop loving you."


And then the night's a blur of sleepy, wonderful kisses.