I love you

I LOVE YOU, I REMEMBER YOU

  

Jimin and Hoseok have been secretly dating for about a year and a half, when everything comes falling apart.

Being in a homoual relationship isn't exactly accepted in Korea.

So, after a ton of long, sleepless nights filled with muffled cries and promises meant to be broken, the pair had come to the conclusion that coming out wouldn't really work to their favour.
 
And they had kept it a secret. Sure, it had been exhausting in the most cruel way, but it had been nothing compared to the horrors of being exposed.
 
It is an ordinary Wednesday.
Until they aren't being conscious enough anymore.
Jimin really thinks they're alone...alone enough to steal a sweet peck from his lover's soft lips.
 
Never in his life would he have thought that his own brother, the only person he thought would accept him, would be the one to expose him. To betray him.
But what happened happened and so Hoseok - his sweet, innocent Hobi - is chased out the house by a bunch of angry, homophobic pricks. Jimin absolutely loathes his family.
 
 
After that day, a lot changes in Jimin's life. He isn't exactly been thrown out, but rather transferred to a new collage hours and hours away from his hometown and that for - quote - 'his own wellbeing'. They don't cut him off either. Just shorten his budget and make very clear that if he ever is to act that way again, there will be serious consequences.
 
Going on random dates with random women just to please his parents, getting to know a lot of people - a lot of nice, accepting people - and working his off both in college and his part time job to become independent as fast as possible is all Jimin does for two years.
There is never a day though where Jimin's thoughts don't wander off to his boyfriend - his ex boyfriend.
 
They haven't seen each other in two hole years and still Hoseok is the only one to hold a place in Jimin's heart.