Chapter 6

I Just Found My L.O.V.E

Thank you to NightAtTokyo@Excitement Graphic Shop for making this poster for me!


          You come back home after buying more necessities for your stay. The day goes on as you wait for the boys to get home. You find yourself in your room looking at Jinyoung’s photos on his dresser and nightstand. ‘Tch…how can someone with a personality have such a handsome face?’ you thought angrily while scratching the glass on the photo where Jinyoung’s face is, thinking it would destroy his “perfect” face. You hear the boys unlocking the front door, so you quickly put the frame down and run to greet them. You stop a few feet away from the door and it finally opens.

          You bow politely with a big smile on your face, "Welcome home!" But you see that it's only Jinyoung.

          "Eager to see me? That isn't hard to believe," he says with an expressionless face.

          You scoff in disbelief, "I thought you were the others. Where are they?" 

          "Somewhere," he says while taking off his shoes, then push past you, bumping your shoulder. 

          You jut out your jaw before turning around. "YAH! YOU SURE HAVE SOME PISS POOR MANNERS, YOU OLD FART!"

          Jinyoung looks back at you with no expression and points to his face. "Does this face look like it cares?" He pauses and stares at you for a few seconds and mutters, "Body of a child."  Then turns and goes into your room.

          Your mouth slightly ajar, you glare at him in astonishment.

          "HYESOO-AH~!" you feel arms going around you and Baro's cheeks rubbing against yours, "I've missed you so much today~! Did you miss me~?"

          "Uh...yeah...welcome home..." you start to feel slightly uncomfortable from the sudden skinship Baro is giving you.

          "Yo...Baro!" Shinwoo says while prying him off of you and greets you, then grabbing him by the ear and dragging him to his room.

          "HYUNG~! LET GO! IT HURTS~" Baro yells.

          You feel a hand land on top of your head, and you look up. "Hi Hyesoo," Gongchan gives you a sweet smile which makes your heart melt.

          "H-hi, Gongchan...welcome home," you manage to say before he goes into the kitchen.

          You notice that Sandeul didn't come though the front door. You check outside the dorm to see if he's there. "Gongchan?" You call from the door, "Where's Sandeul?"

          "Sandeul hyung?" he calls back, "he lost rock-paper-sissors to us, so he had to clean and close up tonight."

          "Ah...okay..." you say before closing the door. You head to the living room to watch your favorite drama.

          You're bawling your eyes out in the middle of the drama. You look like a complete mess, a banshee to be specific. Just when the plot starts to get better, the channel changes to a soccer game. You look around for the remote, thinking you sat on it. Your eye lands on a pair of feet then travels up to see the remote in the hands of, none other than, Jinyoung.

          "YO!" you shout glaring at him, "I WAS WATCHING THAT!"  

          " to doesn't it," Jinyoung glances over at you, "You look like a baboon. But by saying that, I'm insulting baboons..."

          You can feel your blood boiling. This guy is getting on your last nerves. You lunge at Jinyoung in an attempt to grab the remote back, but Jinyoung places his hand on your forehead so that you wouldn't reach the remote. 

          "YAH! GIVE ME THAT!" you roar, while trying to reach the remote.

          "No," he calmly stated. 

          After a few minutes of trying to grab the remote back, you give up. You plop back on the couch in defeat while glaring at the T.V. 'My drama....' 

          You're fast asleep on the couch until you hear a voice.

          "Hyesoo?"

          You slowly open your eyes and see Gongchan in front of you. His face fairly close to yours. You gasp and back away from him. 

          "Gongchan!? What are you doing here?!" your heart is beating quickly. 

          "Well...I do live here," he chuckles, "And I saw you sleeping out here. It's late, what are you doing out here?"

          "What time is it?" you ask. You look around and see that it's only you and Gongchan present in the room. 

          "About 2:30."

          'Aish....this jerk left me out here and didn't bother waking me up?' 

          "You okay Hyesoo?" he places a hand on your shoulder.

          "Huh? Uh...yeah...thanks for waking me up," you give him a soft smile.

          "Go to bed, alright?" he says, returning the smile.

          You nod as he ruffles your hair, and returns to his room. You let out a sigh and also head to your room. You notice Jinyoung in his bed, fast asleep. You climb into your sleeping bag, Gongchan is nice enough to place a small mattress under the sleeping bag so that you are comfortable. Just as you were about to fall asleep, your stomach starts growling. You try to ignore the hunger but the growling seems to get louder. '

          "But I'm so comfortable~," you whine to yourself.

          You regretfully get up and head to the kitchen. You open the refrigerator and decide what to eat. You spot a slice of cake at the back of the fridge and reach for it. 

          "That's mine," you hear a disgusting voice say.

          Frightened, you quickly close the refrigerator door and place your back on it.

          "Ugh...what are you doing here?" you say in revulsion, "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

          "I'm hungry," Jinyoung says with his famous expressionless face, "Now move, I want that cake."

          "No!" you refused, "I found it first!"

          Jinyoung grabs the handle of the door and tries to open the refrigerator. You plant your feet into the floor to stop the door from opening.

          "Will you move? I'm starving!" he yells quietly, not wanting to wake the entire dorm.

          "Never! I saw it first! Finders keepers! Losers weepers!"

          "Stop acting like a child and move!" Jinyoung continues to pull at the door handle.

          "No!" planting your feet into the floor harder as you feel Jinyoung's pulls getting stronger.

          After a few minutes of fighting, Jinyoung wraps his arms around your waist. Your eyes widen and your face becoming hot, you didn't realize that your feet weren't planted into the floor anymore. Jinyoung picks you up and places you next to the refrigerator. You snap out of your daze and see that Jinyoung has successfully gotten the cake. 

          "Yah! That's mine! Give it!" You try to grab the plate away from him, but he raises the plate above his head, causing the cake to be out of your reach. You try to jump to reach for it, but you're too short. "That's not fair! Give it to me!"

          " to be short doesn't it?" he retorts as you're still jumping for it, "I can do this all night. Go ahead and tire yourself out."

          You stop jumping and once again, sigh in defeat. Jinyoung smirks victoriously and head towards the dining table. You grab a pack of crackers from the cabinet and sit across the table from Jinyoung. You angrily eat your crackers while glaring at Jinyoung happily munching on his cake. 'Tch...jerk...can't even share...' 

          You finish your crackers and head to your room to sleep. Moments later, Jinyoung comes into the room and climbs into bed. You roll your eyes and try to sleep.

          You are moments away from going into a deep slumber until you hear Jinyoung snoring. You quickly sit up and shoot daggers at Jinyoung from your eyes. 'Aish...this guy's sleeping habits are seriously...'  You get up and start poking his face. 

          "Yah!" you whisper, "Stop snoring!" 

          Jinyoung mutters in his sleep and shifts in his bed. 'Oh my gosh...this guy is so annoying...' You look around on his bed to see if you could muffle the sounds of his snoring. Your eye falls on a small pillow, so you grab it and place it over his mouth. You jump back in your sleeping bag and got comfortable. 'Ah~ much better.' You smile in relief. But to your luck, Jinyoung shifts again causing the pillow to fall on the floor, making his snoring loud again. You let out a cry. 'This is going to be a long night...'  


ASDFGHJKL; SO MUCH FLUFF~ I'M SORRY~~ >"< Also...When i looked up what a banshee was today, ohmygosh...I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight....==;  Also, please subscribe to the second fan fic! It's about EXO-M LOL http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/539965