3/5

Just friends

A/N: IMPORTANT: Change of plan sunwoo is no longer a man XD. I will edit the other chapters later. Just think of him as a girl/woman for now. His name I mean her name is yeona from now onwards. Sorry for any confusion it might cause!!!

3/4:

Hongbin drove the car towards his destination even though he wasn't in condition to do so. He was doing fine until a wave of pain hit him. His headache returned and was stronger than ever. Suddenly everything in front of him started to turn black maybe from pain or from not getting enough sleep. he blinked his eyes continuously not having a clue of what was happening to him 'what is happening?'. Darkness spread in front of him and he was panicking in terror. After few seconds of struggle light returned and he could finally see again it was still blurry but he got idea of what was happening around him. Before his brain could function properly, he saw a car coming from opposite direction. He quickly turned his steering wheel left and his foot leaped for the brake ignoring the fact that he was on the bridge and there was not enough space for him to move to. In blink of eye his car smashed right into the bridges wall. And everything went blank.

 

"Mr taekwoon we are getting late. Priest is waiting", a person from staff told taekwoon.

 

"Just wait for a bit. He will be coming any moment now", taekwoon replied. so the person went back.

 

he tried calling hongbin but no response came. he started to get angry as well as worried. "why is he not attending my calls"

 

Just then another person from management came and told taekwoon that it is time and everyone is waiting. taekwoon simply ignored him and what he was saying. this time that person said loudly " Sir, we can't make it more late"

 

" I said 'NO', not until he arrives", Taekwoon shouted which caused him to gain everyone's attention. Yeona came out with her wedding dress on after listening to taekwoon's loud voice.

 

She asked that person to leave and asked taekwoon to follow her so others can't hear their conversation.

 

"what's wrong? why are you taking so long?" she asked when they were finally outside, away from everyone else.

 

" Hongbin is still not here. his noona said he is coming but -" Taekwoon said before getting cut off by yeona.

 

" taekwoon we are already late.. we can't make it anymore late.. guests are waiting" She said trying really hard to not show her anger.

 

" so what?"

 

"I will wait for him"

 

"I can't leave him out on my big day" taekwoon said clearly.

 

"Taekwoon this is getting annoying", She shouted while showing her true emotions.

 

"You keep talking about him when we we are together.. Even on our dates."

 

"Now even on our big day.. on our WEDDING DAY.."

 

"You should better stop this now"

 

"And it is his duty to come on time. You did your job by inviting him.. Now it is his choice to attend or not."

 

"And i don't get what is so special about him. That you care so much about him."

 

"He is just a clingy person who is always between us. I didn't say anything until now. Because i thought you would change with time.. You will forget this silly friendship of yours after our marriage."

 

"But now he is being pain in my neck.. I can't risk my wedding for him"

 

"So you better stop this right now!!!" She said spilling her true feelings out finally.

 

"what?", taekwoon thought he heard wrong.. he must have heard it wrong.. that sweet girl he thought he knew could never say something like that. but soon he realised she was showing her true side right now.

 

" I told you beforehand that hongbin is the one i care about most. and he is the one who is most special to me. and i will never leave him.. until i die" taekwoon said angrily still in disbelief that someone would hate him being close to hongbin.

 

"and i thought you are like everyone else.. and would forget about this friend of yours after wedding.. that is why i never said anything before.... and i am not the one that likes to share things with other." she shouted angrily.

 

"and i thought you were nice.. i thought i have finally found someone who will not be jealous of hongbin and me and will let me be me.. but i was wrong.. i was wrong.. you were just pretending to be nice"

 

"Think whatever you want.. But i won't bear if he intruded our lives anymore. I can't stand that clingy person around me. And thats that!! You better throw him out of your life or else..." She said angrily but refrained from saying anything after 'or else'.

 

"Or else what?. What are you going to do? And if it's about our marriage you don't even have to think about it--" Taekwoon shouted at her, he couldn't take any more insults of hongbin. He was going to say much more to her but was abrupted by a phone call. He looked at the caller id and was relieved to know that it was hongbin's call. All of his anger went away and he smiled.

 

"Hello, hongbin! Where have you been? Do you know how much I waited for you? I was so worried! You are definitely going to get some beating from me today." Taekwoon said non-stop, definitely not expecting what he was going to hear next.

 

"hello? Are you taekwoon? I am from the hospital. Your number was in emergency contact details. the owner of this phone was in a serious accident so could you please come to Seoul ph hospital with any blood relatives of the patient.. Please try to be quick.. We don't have time".

 

Taekwoon felt his world shaking, as if there was an earth quake. And that earth quake just shattered his whole world, leaving him with nothing. He just stood there for few minutes with no reaction, but then it hit him of what just happened. His hongbin is in hospital.. In serious condition. His heart felt burdened, uneasiness took over his heart. Not a single tear came out from his eyes because he was way too shocked from what he heard. His legs functioned on their own and in seconds he realised he was running towards his car. He drove his car as fast as he could. First time in his life he wished he had super powers so he could fly and be there at this moment.

 

"Where are you going? JUNG TAEKWOON!!! JUNG TAEKWOON!! come back here!!! Where are you going?", she shouted loudly but in no vein.. taekwoon was definitely not in a condition to be able to listen to others.

 

"I told him to out of our lives, What drama did he create now!!", Yeona said, completely losing her temper.

 

-----

FLASHBACK:

 

2 weeks ago (when yeona and hongbin met for the first time):

 

Taekwoon and hongbin arrived at the restaurant. Today Taekwoon was going to introduce hongbin to yeona for the first time. Hongbin looked quite nervous.

 

"why do you look so nervous?", Taekwoon asked.

 

"i am not nervous, it's just that i am meeting her for the first time...so i am a bit worried", Hongbin said to taekwoon embarrassingly.

 

"Don't worry, she is really nice. She won't eat you, believe me", Taekwoon said while laughing at hongbin's unreasonable nervousness.

 

"And even if she did, i will save you", taekwoon said while pinching hongbin's cheek slightly.

 

"Stop it Taek", hongbin said while scowling.

 

"OK OK.. let's go in", Taekwoon chuckled.

 

After having a nice dinner and introduction, It was time to them to say goodbye to Yeona.

 

"It was nice spending time with you", Taekwoon said to Yeona.

 

'like you were even here.. all the time you were focusing on him... Gosh!!! why am i even tolerating this.',Yeona said in her mind.

 

"Oh.. My pleasure. i had fun time. It was really nice meeting your friend.", She said while faking a smile.

 

"Hongbin just wait here for a bit, I will go take the car from the parking lot. There is quite some traffic so i am afraid it will take some time. In the mean time why don't you spend some time with Yeona.", Taekwoon said while getting up to go.

 

"yeona, if you don't mind", Taekwoon said while averting his attention to Yeona.

 

"no problem", she smiled at him.

 

Then taekwoon left after giving hongbin a quick smile. No one was talking so the environment was pretty awkward. After a while of silence, Yeona speaked.

 

"While we are here, i guess i need to make some things clear." Yeona said sharply.

 

"sure", hongbin said not knowing how to response to her.

 

"Why are you playing so hard to get when you’re already so hard to want.", she said harshly without a delay.

 

"What?", hongbin was really shocked

 

"Do you realize that people just tolerate you?"

 

"I don't like to see you around taekwoon, so, it would be good if you stay far away from him."

 

"What do you mean?", hongbin finally said

 

"You’re not pretty enough to be this stupid."

 

"No one would like if her husband spends more time with his friend than her, stop clinging to him and following him everywhere, It would be great for everyone."

 

"You’re like the top piece of bread. Everybody touches you, but nobody wants you."

 

" I don't know what you consider Taekwoon as, but i am sure it's definitely not as just friend."

 

"Whatever it is. Just keep in mind that i am the one he is marrying and you are just a mere friend. so hopefully, you will come out of your fantasises and leave us alone."

 

hongbin didn't say anything even though he was deeply hurt from her words, because he thought she was somewhat correct.

 

“look hongbin, I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.” She said finishing her conversation.

 

hongbin just sat there, he was really hurt, he really wanted to cry, he really wanted to disappear from that place that instance, He really wanted to disappear from the world at that moment.

 

"Oh. look!! Taek is here, i hope you would remember what i said.", she said as she saw taekwoon coming towards them.

 

"oh my.. there were so many cars, it took ages for me to just take my car out." Taekwoon said tiredly.

 

"let's go bin-ah", Taekwoon said

 

"Sure". hongbin said softly

 

"BYE", Taekwoon said his bye to Yeona.

 

"bye" she replied

 

"BYE hongbin" , she said to hongbin shocking hongbin completely.

 

"oh.. bye" hongbin replied

 

Taekwoon tried talking to hongbin in car but he was completely ignoring him, and taekwoon had no clue why.

 

"YAH!! are you even listening?", Taekwoon said

 

"i am not in mood.. so can you please shut up!", Hongbin said half angrily.

 

"why? what's wrong?", Taekwoon asked worriedly

 

"Just... please. leave me alone for a bit". hongbin said softly, too tired to speak anymore.

 

Since then hongbin started to ignore taekwoon. He ignored his calls, rejected to meet up and do anything. They still saw each other occasionally but not as often as before. Taekwoon was a bit confused.. sometimes when he went to hongbin's house , hongbin would be angry.. sometime he would be happy, sometimes he would be too tired to even talk, sometimes he would completely ignore him and sometimes he would be too soft like a baby. He had no idea what happened or what was happening to him and why... and then he got busy with wedding preparations so he had no time to investigate hongbins condition, or the reason behind it. He still honestly cared for him and tried his best to take out time and visit him, but he was too busy to know that hongbin was in this condition because of him. Not that he did something wrong, hongbin was at fault after all for not telling his true feelings. But because the person who he had fallen for was none other than himself.

 

-------------------

He drove his car as fast as he could, tears falling down his eyes after thinking of what worse could happen. He just wanted the world to stop right there. He knew he wouldn't be able to take any bad news anymore. The only thing he could do now was pray and he only did that.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i don't know what i just did. I was suppose to finish it but i thought i was making you wait a bit too much, so i just decided to upload it in two parts. The way things are going i am sure i will end up writing 5 chapters.Joking there will be only 4 chapters!! my final decision. Everyone should learn from me on how to stretch things.. i am not a writer, nor an English student (English is the subject i did worst in my gcse's) so please forgive/ignore my mistakes.... i am more of a thinker than a writer.. lol i have got so many stories in my head but i can't write them. please comment something other than "don't kill hongbin" this time, because i don't know how to response to those. XD and sorry for the gender change!!(^-^'). please comment!

+ some sentences were taken from:

http://brobible.com/life/article/meanest-insults-a-person-can-say-no-profanity/8/

i wanted to make her more mean but oh well.. thats it for now!! please comment!! take care!