Day 13----Dodaeng

24 Days of Christmas Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 13, 2017, 2:00pm

​​"Girls, may I have your attention please!" Suyeon, their leader gather all the weki meki members to the living room. They notice a big magic hat around it. 

​​​​"Why's there a magic hat, are you gonna do a magic trick to us?" Lua asked blantly. 

​​​"Does she look like she's gonna perform a magic trick, we don't even have a magician kit," Lucy gave her a nonchalantic look to Lua, making her look dumb.

​​​"-sigh- anyways, since we got 12 days to Christmas, I've decided to create a new activity. It's called Secret Santa. How does it work, you pick a random paper in this hat and you will have 7 hours to buy a gift for your Secret Santa. You can buy whatever you want to gift." Suyeon explained to them. 

"Sounds fun," Sei said. 

Suyeon took a look at the clock and proceed to start the activity."Now it's 2pm, time starts now." All of them gathered at the magic hat to randomly pick up their paper for their Secret Santa.

Doyeon, randomly picking her secret Santa, was somehow lucky to have Yoojung, her best friend, as her secret Santa. Without further a do, all the weki meki members, except Suyeon, leave their dorms and proceed with their mission. 

​​​​​December 13, 2017 5:00pm 

Despite having 7 hours of gift searching, Doyeon could not found any gift that could give to Yoojung, she took a sit at a bench to rest. 

​​​​"How am I able gonna find the best gift for my smol bug." Doyeon sighed. 

​​​​"What gift are you talking about?" Just then, Chungha surprised Doyeon behind. 

"Oh Hi Chungha Unnie," Doyeon greeted. 

​​​​"Hey Doyeon, what brings you here?" Chungha begin to asked. 

​​​​​​

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter