Seunghyun 2

LOVELESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun POV

 

 

 

“The saddest kind of sad is when your tears can’t even drop and you feel nothing.

It’s like the world has just ended. You don’t cry, you don’t hear. You don’t see.

You just stay there. For a second, the heart dies.”

-Anonymous

 

By the fickle of the dim light, I poured the whiskey into my glass, filing it to the brim. I knocked it back, spilling half of it down my chin and chest, not that I cared anyway. Heat swam around my mouth, down my throat and then sank to my stomach. Was this my fifth glass? Sixth? I had never particularly enjoyed the taste of whiskey, but I liked the warming sensation spreading through my body and especially the slight fuzziness it got in to my head.

 

Above anything else, I liked how it numbed me.

 

I liked that the tingles distracted me.

 

And distraction was really quite necessary for this case.

 

“What is love and what's it for?

I'm stuck outside an open door

And no one's come to get me yet…”

 

Swimming through my own fuzzy head, I could hear the music faintly. It was rather fitting how they picked a depressing song which fit my current situation. I closed my eyes. It’s funny how life works, one day it gets slightly better, but the other day it was all crushed. Just like that.

 

Someone was walking closer to the room I was in. By the sound of it, I recognized who is the owner of those footsteps.

 

 “I pray, I'm hollowed, I'm dead, confused
I'll find you”

 

The music is blasting from outside when that particular someone opened the door. It muffled as fast as he closed the door again. “Oh mate, you look like .” A great greeting he could utter.

 

“Leave me the alone.”  I said before gulping another shot.

 

“Woa, language.” He crossed her arms and walked closer. When I tried to take another shot, he snapped the glass away from me and put it on the table with a loud tud. From the corner of my eye I could see him shook his head and crouched next to me. I was rather annoyed when he didn’t let me get another drink.

 

“ you want Jiyong?” I said with a sigh.

 

“I just heard the news…about the accident. I want to make sure you good, are you good?”

 

 “Do I look good to you?” I ran my fingers through my head out of desperation, trying to ease the pain I felt.

 

“Rude much, eh?” He rolled his eyes. “Why are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter